Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 87votes)

GTO Paradise Lost

Alt Names:
Author: Fujisawa Tohru
Artist: Fujisawa Tohru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Onizuka finds himself in prison.
Go to GTO Paradise Lost Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The flow of time [Possible spoiler(s)] New Window RhythmiC
  • 3 Replies

214 Comments

Onizuka! The feared wielded of divine twin forks of Annihilation. 

somehow i cant read chapter 12. need to reload every page like 20 times till it shows up.

is it only me?  >.<

that only happens when a manga chapter is just uploaded. At least that's what I see

I don't know if a knife would work on him.

I mean he survived from falling, gun shots, and explosions

Onizuka is so badass, the only thing that can kill him is cancer.

Yeah kids, smoking is not good.

Hell yeah!!! FEAR THE FORK!!!

Spoiler

somehow i cant read chapter 12. need to reload every page like 20 times till it shows up.

is it only me?  >.<

Where would this be in the GTO timeline?

Cuz I know S14D was in the middle of the original GTO...

PL is after GTO from what I'm reading.

Ah, I just hate him the more he makes his fans do his dirty work.

man it reminds me of a chapter in unbalancexunbalance( or something similar) where the main guy beat the shit outa this girl...

good times...

it's this manga, i was happy when the MC slapped the girl although she said "you can't slap me because i'm a girl'

I bet she's a beauty behind that hair and onizuka will get that now

A chapter without a single Onizuka in the story...

Poor Uchiyamada's car... I wonder they are replaced by how many generation is it already

I'm amused how he thinks a girl could harm Onizuka. He'll prolly NTR her away from that lil douche. o/

man it reminds me of a chapter in unbalancexunbalance( or something similar) where the main guy beat the shit outa this girl...

good times...

Nah, this is bad. Its the same old formula, but the kids are bigger shits, everything tries to be more extreme, Onizuka even goes to jail!!11one

For me, its just not enought to make it interesting, and seems like Im not alone with the feeling.

It looks like FUJISAWA Tohru couldnt create anything that lived up for GTOs standards, so he just made a spinoff again, which is sad.

But I liked Shounan 14 days. It might not have been as good as the original series, but it was nowhere as bad as this.

I'm hoping we'll at least get a cameo of high schooler Urumi.

I wouldn't even be interested in this if it wasn't for the original. You're probably just some retard who thinks having to wait a long time between each chapter makes the pacing bad, simply because you got to read the original chapters back-to-back. Fact is, the pacing on this, which is hardly even established yet since it's still only published 10 fucking chapters, is so far not seemingly any different than the original manga. If anyone hasn't read the original here, it's you.

Nah, this is bad. Its the same old formula, but the kids are bigger shits, everything tries to be more extreme, Onizuka even goes to jail!!11one

For me, its just not enought to make it interesting, and seems like Im not alone with the feeling.

It looks like FUJISAWA Tohru couldnt create anything that lived up for GTOs standards, so he just made a spinoff again, which is sad.

No, it's definitely shit. Read the original.

I wouldn't even be interested in this if it wasn't for the original. You're probably just some retard who thinks having to wait a long time between each chapter makes the pacing bad, simply because you got to read the original chapters back-to-back. Fact is, the pacing on this, which is hardly even established yet since it's still only published 10 fucking chapters, is so far not seemingly any different than the original manga. If anyone hasn't read the original here, it's you.

No, it's not. You are high.

No, it's definitely shit. Read the original.

The writing and pacing are shit.

No, it's not. You are high.

What? Are you high?

The writing and pacing are shit.

Feels like I'm reading a GTO knockoff...

Perhaps the original team that made the original series couldn't reunite?

What? Are you high?

Feels like I'm reading a GTO knockoff...

Perhaps the original team that made the original series couldn't reunite?

Hohoho~ Look at that legendary weaponry vault, Eikichi bringing out the big sword!

Hmmm, Onizuka bowing down. I don't like this sequel already.

That just showed he matured a bit, since hes ready to bow down to stop problems for the school. And when that brat got too overbearing he just flipped him over so i dont have any problems with it :D

We have over 404 pages...

But we were unable to find the page you were looking for. Sorry.

:P

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics