Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.83 - 275votes)

Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki + Imouto

Alt Names: alt 鬼灯さん家のアネキ(+妹)alt Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki + Imoutoalt Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki Plus Imoutoalt Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki Plus Imouto
Author: Igarashi Ran
Artist: Igarashi Ran
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The 4-koma crack comedy is back, and this time around Gorou's crush on his sadistic, older stepsister Haru has reached the stage where openly sexual innuendos have become part of their everyday life.
The pair's "peaceful" days would have continued - if only it weren't for Haru's cousin Aoi-chan and her (dangerous?) younger sister-like existence.

Prequel:

> Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/hozuki-san-chi-no-aneki-r504 )
Go to Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki + Imouto Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic whos your favorite New Window lorddx22
  • 2 Replies
Topic Just what the ****? - From a fan of Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki New Window FakeHero
  • 9 Replies

430 Comments

Holy shit this looks terrible... complete change of tone. Not to mention Gorou looks way derpier than he needs to be...
And considering the bastardisation of a sequel we have now, they would have more success making a JAV.

It's a movie, might as well go PG to get more audience money

While i personally think this is hilarious, it does not feel like a sequel at all.  The only character that kept some of her personality is Mizuno.

this is so....different :(

The live action was announced like 2 months ago guys :V

Also it has Kayopolice in it!

Holy shit this looks terrible... complete change of tone. Not to mention Gorou looks way derpier than he needs to be...

And considering the bastardisation of a sequel we have now, they would have more success making a JAV.

to whoever created this adaptation

Spoiler

1.Wth I could have sworn that Gorou is not a virgin... 2. The jokes are hit and miss but this chapter they were more miss than hit. 3. For the love of all that stipl makes sense, THIS got a live action adaptation?!?! Japaaaaan pleaaaase T.T

It... Got an adaption?

Spoiler

Holy crap, it's getting a live action movie.

This is getting a live-action LOL

Ok I'm done blotting it out of my memory now

kinda disappointed with this. this prequel was funny and a bit ecchi but pure and romantic but this just go way too far and turn dirty and perverted only

Not sure how I feel about this new series. I feel like they've gone overboard with the ecchi.

I don't care about 3D crap you guys promised an anime and you better give me one.

I don't really have a problem with it turning borderline-H, but it doesn't even show any of the H-scenes :(.  Imagine a To Love-ru that only showed the dialogue when Rito accidentally strips and molests one of the girls.  This author has done heavily sexual stuff and hentai before too

Also kind of sad that they screwed up the relationships (aneki is suddenly heavily implied to be into Gorou, and everybody is extremely quick to go straight to sex with even random characters)

So either the author has to get the characters straight and give up the borderline-H, or go hard on the borderline-H and forget consistency.  Personally I'd be fine with either, I still just think of this as completely unrelated to the first story

That Live-Adaptation is going to be pretty fucking weird. Yare yare daze. I don't know how they're going to pull off the extreme jokes in the prequel but best of luck. I just hope they don't get sued in the process. XD

is she trying to insinuate Gorou's dong is micro? lol

I'm kinda sad that it hit hentai route so hard ...

MUST.NOT.FAP.... urgh

damn u page 16

I like the prequel, but I hate this one.

I prefer the prequel too, but get over it.

I like the prequel, but I hate this one.

-doublepost

Just what the heck happened. I re-read the prequel because it does have a continuation, so I can adore myself with cute sibling romance with a sprinkle of ecchi, then BAM, the sequel hits me so hard I need a medicine.

Give me back my cute aneki with a little bit of perverse joke like the prequel has, not this... exceptionally perverted big sis who'd easily jerk off her brother's d. -_-

I'm going to keep an open mind about the mangaka's direction, but I share the common sentiment that this is way too different and l-lewd compared to the SoL charm that it had before.

Still managed to make me smile but it didn't give me the warm fuzzies anymore.

that was actually wierder than any hentai I've read or watched

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics