Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 486votes)

Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga

Alt Names: alt 妖怪少女─モンスガ─alt Gadis Siluman - Monsugaalt Garota Monstroalt 요괴 소녀 ─ 몬스가 ─alt Monster Girl
Author: Funatsu Kazuki
Artist: Funatsu Kazuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMecha MechaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Part time worker at a general store in Akiba, Yatsuki encounters a beautiful girl named Rokka when she lands on his face in the middle of a park. Much to his surprise, he's able to become friends with this beautiful girl... but she hides a terrible secret that Yatsuki will find out soon enough. With other beautiful girls that surround him, including his little sister Nanao and the maid cafe girl Moru, Yatsuki will have to fight to protect the supernatural girls around him.
Go to Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter discussion (Spoilers) New Window Tadao
  • 9 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga New Window Swifft
  • 4 Replies

2862 Comments

MFW  

> Main Protag meets old friend

> Old friend is an asshole and hates monsters

> Old friend blames main protag for his sister's condition

> Old friend doesn't explain shit nor want to peacefully find a solution together

> Old friend really doesn't want to explain his actions thinking they're better than main protag

> Guy really you stabbed him

> seriously bro. 

next week you get to add mfw - mc receives power-up from someone in his past or something close to it.

Anyway, now I have some fun stuff in my "Pile of Interesting Prospects" to read through...

Hey, man, it's your free time. Do what you want...

Oh no... That twist.... Noooooooooo... not our mc... what ever shall we do? Really author? You really think that we will think he is not going to die? Instead all this does is make us wonder what bull reason he will live instead. 

Yeah, when MC's get "killed" in Mangas, I just get mildly more excited because I know a power up is coming along, and maybe they'll stop winning by virtue of plot necessity alone. 

But here's hoping this manga bucks convention and there's no redemption for Broody McBrood-kun, because fuck that trope. Not that it'll happen, but I can hope.

MFW  

> Main Protag meets old friend

> Old friend is an asshole and hates monsters

> Old friend blames main protag for his sister's condition

> Old friend doesn't explain shit nor want to peacefully find a solution together

> Old friend really doesn't want to explain his actions thinking they're better than main protag

> Guy really you stabbed him

> seriously bro. 

And then Nanao's condition got worse. Good job Yuugo, you just killed someone dearly precious to her. :P

Aw yes. The big middle finger for volume readers cliffhanger.

OW THE EDGE
SOMEBODY DO A TOURNIQUET ON ME, I THINK MY ARTERY JUST GOT CUT

Really, author? Not content with having the chapters where G-Cup show up be annoying to read, now you make them cliche as shit too?

yeah, go on. be proud. you've successfully defeated a tired and a half dead man

The problem is he's exhausted having realized his truer power.  That is what I think they where waiting for.

yeah, go on. be proud. you've successfully defeated a tired and a half dead man

That Cliffhanger, I Feel Really Restless!!
Next Chapter : Junk-san Awaken The Power of BANKAI
*wrong manga

May be he's a half youkai

he's a vizard!!!! the place where yuugo stab is the place where the hole is located.

Yes!  Now he's dead and we can get a protagonist that doesn't suck in fights!

*if only*

I think he's held his own pretty well for the most part. Of course he's going to lose against someone that's been trained extensively. You enjoy Mary Sue characters good for you, but not me.

Oh no... That twist.... Noooooooooo... not our mc... what ever shall we do? Really author? You really think that we will think he is not going to die? Instead all this does is make us wonder what bull reason he will live instead. 

May be he's a half youkai

Dude's so edgy that I've cut myself reading this chapter!

I think the chapter was so sharp...it cut you. :V

And then it turns out trying to kill the Male Protagonist will not cure the little sister's curse then later on all of them will somehow work together due to some scheming humans/youkai behind the scenes.

I'm pretty much just guessing and it'll most likely happen.

Give this author a bit more credit than that. He's used, abused, bent, broken, and just plain blown up tropes left and right so far. Expect it to be a bit more complicated than how you've put it here.

And no I'm not so sadistic that I dropped it right that moment in the story. I'm not hateful, just insane. God has another volume to play with, more than enough to finish this bit (which I'd actually already done before SS' announcement - why throw it away?). Anyway, now I have some fun stuff in my "Pile of Interesting Prospects" to read through...

Dude's so edgy that I've cut myself reading this chapter!

And then it turns out trying to kill the Male Protagonist will not cure the little sister's curse then later on all of them will somehow work together due to some scheming humans/youkai behind the scenes.

I'm pretty much just guessing and it'll most likely happen.

Yes!  Now he's dead and we can get a protagonist that doesn't suck in fights!

*if only*

I know he's going to survive, but damn that is one hell of a cliffhanger. 

now we enter MADNESS

I know he's going to survive, but damn that is one hell of a cliffhanger. 

hmm, Nata Taishi

Any other parallels in GCUP?

Spoiler

Is GCUP really filled with edgelords and people with little to no critical thinking?

Critical? She lacks even basic common sense it seems. "Us humans, who are never bad" So, what, was every horrible person in history a youkai in her mind then? Or does she think her clothes getting torn is worse than mass genocide?

400 to 600 yens is around 4$ to 7$. Converted in euros that means around 3.67€ to 6.42€. 6.50€ was the price of a manga no matter the series not that long ago. (Was the price when I started buying FMA)

One Piece volume now are around 8€ each last time I checked.

Now multiply it by 50 volumes or more (27 for FMA), and see if that's a "a small difference".

Add it the veeeeeery slow release (France is around 10 volumes behind in the case of One Piece), the fact that volumes are usually printed on low quality paper, and the facts editors are basically eating most of the money for sometimes very crappy translation, I'm sorry, but I don't see ANY reason to support them.

Supporting the artist/author, I see no reasons not to.

still doesn't seem to click that higher prices than in japan are natural since they have to LICENSE the fucking series for release in the respective country. and THEN comes the cost for translation and wages and whatnot for the publisher in said country. so the chunk of the money goes to the japanese original publisher. if they milk the authors there it is another story. and granted, one piece for 8 € is shit since shounen releases under the jump label are on the lower end of the price spectrum clocking in at the aforementioned 400 yen per piece.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics