Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 486votes)

Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga

Alt Names: alt 妖怪少女─モンスガ─alt Gadis Siluman - Monsugaalt Garota Monstroalt 요괴 소녀 ─ 몬스가 ─alt Monster Girl
Author: Funatsu Kazuki
Artist: Funatsu Kazuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMecha MechaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Part time worker at a general store in Akiba, Yatsuki encounters a beautiful girl named Rokka when she lands on his face in the middle of a park. Much to his surprise, he's able to become friends with this beautiful girl... but she hides a terrible secret that Yatsuki will find out soon enough. With other beautiful girls that surround him, including his little sister Nanao and the maid cafe girl Moru, Yatsuki will have to fight to protect the supernatural girls around him.
Go to Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter discussion (Spoilers) New Window Tadao
  • 9 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga New Window Swifft
  • 4 Replies

2862 Comments

I wonder if this is a Breath of Fire IV situation, where that guy in the last page is Junk's Fou-Lu~

I see you are a man of culture as well.

But seriously, that was my exact thoughts as well. Now we wait and see how many people will get the reference

I wonder if this is a Breath of Fire IV situation, where that guy in the last page is Junk's Fou-Lu~

"My other self"?

Holy shit my left arm is starting to burn because it can't contain the fire better wrap it in a big ass bandage

HIEI?

inb4 the next three chapters are nothing but people we have never seen before reacting to the Moribito thing. Also, 3/4 of them never actually show up after that.

"My other self"?

Holy shit my left arm is starting to burn because it can't contain the fire better wrap it in a big ass bandage

Spoiler

Oh come on. Don't pretend you didn't know this was coming; it was obvious as fuck. Did you really think that Junk was actually gonna die even if stabbed through the heart? You can't pierce MC plot armor that easily! Smh...

The fuck ?

wat

Welcome to the Chuuni zone.

Oh boy, oh boy, a chapter of questions, my favorite.

I don't know. I think the worst of all this is, going by the new cover art and weird nurse-character outburst-thing a while back, story's gonna try and get me to like these gcup jerks. And I really, really hate them so far. They're kinda worthless throw-away characters, in my opinion. BUT GO AHEAD. Shounen your way outta this one!

279bdf1c9d.png

Okay ... so that just happened. Confused AF ... but intrigued.

The front half of a typhoon just passed through. That eerie calm being felt is the eye, and pretty soon the back end of the typhoon will come barreling through and then oh shit...

Not really a spoiler, as the evidence is all there but may be hard to connect. But spoiler tag anyway

Spoiler

Sooo he has become a youkai?

giphy.webp

That was like the trailer of a bad Hollywood movie.

Now we just need Don LaFontaine to narrate this.

???

???????????????

Bruh where is this going, I feel like every chapter adds like 10+ questions

This entire chapter: WTF

Old face: IT'S COMING

Old face: i sense evil

old face: wtf

old face: that energy

New face: MY OTHER SELF *pulls off eyepatch and screams out the name of his soul* Chuunibyou

Readers:  wut.

Can't decide what had more plot, the actual chapter or the inside cover.

Okay ... so that just happened. Confused AF ... but intrigued.

Youkai shoujo is end in this weekly issue of young jump, 146 chapter

So it seems. Now, if only we could get the translation of the 45 chapters left. One can dream ^_^;

Youkai shoujo is end in this weekly issue of young jump, 146 chapter

No it didn't at all yet, actually it says end at each of the chapters now unless on raw manga site I look at the raws say series finale then its not. 

Dem.I dropped around chapter 90.Who died from main cast to have it a tragedy tag?Spoil me.

Well his sister technically died, but you already knew that.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics