Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 128votes)

Apocalypse Alice

Alt Names: alt 黙示録アリスalt Mokushiroku Alicealt Mokushiroku Arisu
Author: Kagami Takaya
Artist: Youko
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: --- Now, let's kill the girl and save the world!
The world has been shattered. As a result of the most dreadful of diseases that afflicts only girls --- the 《Labyrinth Disease》. That's why the students are taking lessons. Lessons for the purpose of killing the girl. Learning magic, figuring out the map of the labyrinth, forming teams, and studying the weakness of the girl...... The time limit is 6 hours. If the girl isn't killed within that time, then the world gets destroyed.
"I have no interest in the world at all so please spare me. Frankly, it's really suffocating."
Together with the one who said these words, the most horrible protagonist in history, enter the world of whizzing magic and surging youth.
A school fantasy in labyrinth raiding, begins here!

(Description taken from the LN)
Go to Apocalypse Alice Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light novel Readers New Window gakukid991
  • 9 Replies

136 Comments

Honestly I'm just waiting for him to say "I don't really care. Is dying that scary to you?" in one of these chapters.

And that 'not being able to high-five due to religious reasons' is true by the way. It's been scientifically proven that most Japanese religion goers use the fist-bump practice instead.

after reading the LN, this series is just plain awesome with all the plot twists. Also, Kiri <3

Eh, I liked Kiri more at first (though her acting was a bit annoying), but after volume 3 I think Gunjou's a lot better

I'm not really sure if the author will actually decide to have any real romance in the series, but atm Shinnosuke trusts Gunjou the most and went through the most with her so I've got my money on her, despite the very start of the series seeming to lean toward Kiri

Wow this MC is such an A-hole.  Nice change of pace from the cliche protagonists.

The "acts like an asshole but is really the kindest person there" is pretty cliche too

well, I'm expecting a lot of people to whine in the comments when they realize the MC isn't a self-insert power fantasy, so might as well brace those types of shallow individuals for the truth that the MC really is a very kind and heroic guy

hope you actually wanted to write chapter 4 unless we can purchase the mangas in english now though xD

and why do i have that goddamn feeling that his "balanced" means i´ve got 6+ in all slots b*tch well gonna wait for next chapts to find out

He's talking about the Novel. There everyone is waiting for v4 and nobody knows when it will be released...

The only story that made me read his Light Novel (normally I read only the manga or watch the anime) and ...

HOLY SHIT, SO FKING INTERESTING AND INTENSE, WAITING FOR VOLUME 4.

hope you actually wanted to write chapter 4 unless we can purchase the mangas in english now though xD

and why do i have that goddamn feeling that his "balanced" means i´ve got 6+ in all slots b*tch well gonna wait for next chapts to find out

"I can't, for religious reasons." A dickhead MC has never been so amusing.

. . . forget betrayals, that is a functionally bad tech organization. What if through such and such circumstances someone is unable to use magic? They could become immobilized, separated from the group, or killed outright, leaving the entire group without their branch of skills.

I'll just assume the reason for this is their "circumstances". >____>;;;;;;;;;

The only story that made me read his Light Novel (normally I read only the manga or watch the anime) and ...

HOLY SHIT, SO FKING INTERESTING AND INTENSE, WAITING FOR VOLUME 4.

Oh man, I missed reading Shinnosuke's personality, he's so fun.~

I can't believe it but I actually wish they made Gunjou look more loli here, like on the LN cover.

Her eyes are freakin' huge, it's throwing me off.

if you already read the novel. his sister is the first victim which named alice. and he want the help her. thats why he is gathering money and power so that he can save his sister which is still trap in her dimension.

Actually, she isn't the first disease girl.

Spoiler

Some random spoilers, in no specific time frame or specific name mentions

Spoiler

Sooooo, they're like Chalice Dungeons...?

Doing it for his little sister?
What is this? Code Geass?
Don't tell me in the end he will sacrifice himself for his little sister and the world itself lol...

Btw I can't help to read the MC dialogue with sleepy tone too lol...
And I kinda want to know his full extent so called magic here...
Is it him moving so fast or he's actually making his surrounding become so slow?

He is fast

Don't tell me in the end he will sacrifice himself for his little sister and the world itself lol...

Is it him moving so fast or he's actually making his surrounding become so slow?

if you already read the novel. his sister is the first victim which named alice. and he want the help her. thats why he is gathering money and power so that he can save his sister which is still trap in her dimension.

people with special power in school, form party and go dungeon raid.

not to mention cool music.

why am i reminded of Persona 3 n 4?

this is so damn good

Wow this MC is such an A-hole.  Nice change of pace from the cliche protagonists.

if this gets a anime i hope it has great music

【In an instant ♪ In a flash ♪ In the time of a flash ♪
The flash of time, the flash of an instant ♪ In an instant ♪ In a flash
———】
"...... Acceleration switch ———"

a world where music is magic and people kill little girls to survive.

any news on the vol.4 of the novel?

Twisted bullshit mixed with "plot", good.

Follow

I like this guy!

after reading the LN, this series is just plain awesome with all the plot twists. Also, Kiri <3

Yo this is actually pretty interesting. I wouldn't mind reading the LN actually.

how often does this manga come out?

once a month

raws are at chapter 8 atm and  covers the first LN

how often does this manga come out?

the start is good but probably wont last.....

Clearly, you need to read the LN

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics