Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 239votes)

Engaged to the Unidentified

Alt Names: alt Comprometida con lo desconocidoalt 미확인으로 진행형alt Mikakunin de Shinkoukeialt 未確認で進行形
Author: Arai Cherry
Artist: Arai Cherry
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is a four-panel comedy manga about Kobeni Yonomori, who on her 16th birthday suddenly has a young man with little presence named Hakuya Mitsumine and his little sister Mashiro appear in front of her. It turns out that Hakuya is her fiancé, and Mashiro is her future sister-in-law. The three (and Kobeni's big sister Benio) start living together underneath the same roof, and hilarious happenings occur.
Go to Engaged to the Unidentified Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Does Tribuo Scans have their own site? New Window amhpanther
  • 1 Replies

413 Comments

Benio finally realizes she wants to maximize the number of nieces and nephews

Even with your comment I can not unsee the fact that Ui is being held properly by Hakuya, his arm beneath her knees and backside of the upper legs, his hand on level to the lower right end of his ribcage.

So, do your best to improve your sense of perspective and rudimentary poses! You can do it!

Page 19, bottom left panel, it's like his entire arm is in... her.

Can't unsee.

Why must you ruin all that is good and pure?

Hakuya really looks like he'd make a good father when he's holding Ui like that.

Page 19, bottom left panel, it's like his entire arm is in... her.

Can't unsee.

Hakuya really looks like he'd make a good father when he's holding Ui like that.

I wouldn't be surprised if the generalization within the series is the females are felines ( <_<... go figure...) and the males are canines.

I actually just figured it was a mother's/father's side of the family thing.

I think Mashiro might be a cat, too. Though we've never seen her other form, she tends to get associated with cats a lot (pajamas, underwear, likes climbing up on things, general attitude)

I wouldn't be surprised if the generalization within the series is the females are felines ( <_<... go figure...) and the males are canines.

I really wanted Kobeni to pet Ui on her cat form or something, but oh well <3

Somebody give Ui the cuddles she deserves or else I'm gonna have to whoop some ass

I just cannot get enough of shy Benio.

Anyway, looks like Kobeni might ask Hakuya about his father? I must admit curiosity as well. Also, what happened to Mr. Yonomori?

Reading that page:  "They are canines but this one acts and moves more like a cat."
Next page "oh"

I think Mashiro might be a cat, too. Though we've never seen her other form, she tends to get associated with cats a lot (pajamas, underwear, likes climbing up on things, general attitude)

Reading that page:  "They are canines but this one acts and moves more like a cat."

Next page "oh" 

I lol'ed hard.

3azA3yQ.png

...When did Arai do a crossover with Yohachi?

...a cat is fine too?

OMG, Benio was faking her adaptation?!

...I await that moment when the facade cracks with GREAT anticipation.

I was on the job while reading this last chapter... I nearly screamed of excitement, it was hard to contain the laskjdlaksdjlakja

Good at housework. Has large breasts and childbearing hips.

lol straight to the point

this new girl cute af someone call the hospital quick before I have a heart attq345t90-p jhi

I think Hakuya being good with kids just added more points to Kobeni's " Good Husband criteria. "

Seeing that kitten is going to make Kobeni want to see her fiance's other form even more.

... I shouldn't read this manga so often it's bad for my teeth.

I think she was thinking more about her own future children, afterall she has childbearing hips xd

Welp, I just screamed. From the moe.

She is really smart tho. 40 something marks for a 10 year old taking high school exam papers? That's a really good score.

Intelligence doesn't translate directly to maturity. yes she is relatively smart but that doesn't make her any less 10.

Seeing that kitten is going to make Kobeni want to see her fiance's other form even more.

... I shouldn't read this manga so often it's bad for my teeth.

She is literally a child. What you want her to be portrayed as an adult? or a Teenager? She is neither and shouldn't be portrayed as either.

She is really smart tho. 40 something marks for a 10 year old taking high school exam papers? That's a really good score.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics