Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 239votes)

Engaged to the Unidentified

Alt Names: alt Comprometida con lo desconocidoalt 미확인으로 진행형alt Mikakunin de Shinkoukeialt 未確認で進行形
Author: Arai Cherry
Artist: Arai Cherry
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is a four-panel comedy manga about Kobeni Yonomori, who on her 16th birthday suddenly has a young man with little presence named Hakuya Mitsumine and his little sister Mashiro appear in front of her. It turns out that Hakuya is her fiancé, and Mashiro is her future sister-in-law. The three (and Kobeni's big sister Benio) start living together underneath the same roof, and hilarious happenings occur.
Go to Engaged to the Unidentified Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Does Tribuo Scans have their own site? New Window amhpanther
  • 1 Replies

413 Comments

Weird Official source says the manga first published in 2009 Or its the magazine anniversary?

Did a quick check and it's the magazines anniversary. It started back in September of 2006.

By the way, the first page had a 10th anniversary on it? Is Engaged to the Unidentified really 10 years old?

Weird

Official source says the manga first published in 2009

Or its the magazine anniversary?

Spoiler

Spoiler

If Benio just looked around her, she'd have the most massive mixed harem, ever.

Spoiler

By the way, the first page had a 10th anniversary on it? Is Engaged to the Unidentified really 10 years old?

If Benio just looked around her, she'd have the most massive mixed harem, ever.

hakuya.co.jp/search?query=benio

> Error 404 Not Found

&filter=compliments

he probably has a lot to say, but to this crowd...

I have stopped saying this after every release, but I really love you Tribuo Scans for translating this series!

ikr? *sniffle* i remember when they were THIIIIS big *sniffle* and now theyre all grown up!

Mental damage too stronk.

//hakuya_enquiry:[benio]desc.exe has encountered a serious error
IiTOkUW.png

hakuya.co.jp/search?query=benio

> Error 404 Not Found

I have stopped saying this after every release, but I really love you Tribuo Scans for translating this series!

Hakuya's perspective is always interesting, also it feels a little weird lol.

Mashiro perspective when?

//hakuya_enquiry:[benio]desc.exe has encountered a serious error
IiTOkUW.png

So, when Benio talks about unearned income is she thinking her little sisters are going to support her?

Could be that, but more likely stocks, bonds, rental property, and the like. It can also refer to prizes like the lottery and other games of chance.

Thanks Tribuo Scans for your work!! I'm still reading so I know this will totally out of topic but I'm italian and at the word "picatta" in vol 4 chapter 9 I was totally lost!!!

Then after a little research I found out that the word is a little wrong, is "piccata" not "picatta".

The funny thing is that not even myself knew that techique was called like this, I always used another name (with some variants in the recipe) so it was a discovery for me too!!

I thougth it was a mistake sooooo cute that I couldn't really refrain myself and I shared it with you! (And I suggest you to try it if you like cooking  because it's delicious *-*).

It isn't a criticism or anything, please don't misunderstand me, I'm really thankful for work!! I was only really surprisedof  to discover the name a recipe that I ate since I was a child!!

Sooo... thank you!!!

P.S: sorry for my english!!

So, when Benio talks about unearned income is she thinking her little sisters are going to support her?

I was thinking stock market.

But, for her to get nieces and nephews... Kobeni needs to get with Hakuya...  Will Benio be able to handle that.

I'm guessing that's why she needs to forge herself. Just remind her that any nieces will look like a cross of Kobeni and Mashiro.
How many souls do you think you have?

"As long as I manage to get back to my corpse, I won't lose any souls."

Benio - 2017

Imoutos literally change lives.

Why must you ruin all that is good and pure?

Is this a rhetorical question?

I wonder if Benio would actually find nephews adorable? So far we've only seen her adoring cute girls. Maybe she'll like them only to the point where they started becoming more...boy-ish.

Page 19, bottom left panel, it's like his entire arm is in... her.

Can't unsee.

Stop ruining a good manga...

As the side characters get fleshed out more, I'm liking them a lot. I especially like Nadeshiko's obsession with tiny kids that she keeps on the down low.

But, for her to get nieces and nephews... Kobeni needs to get with Hakuya...  Will Benio be able to handle that.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics