Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 239votes)

Engaged to the Unidentified

Alt Names: alt Comprometida con lo desconocidoalt 미확인으로 진행형alt Mikakunin de Shinkoukeialt 未確認で進行形
Author: Arai Cherry
Artist: Arai Cherry
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is a four-panel comedy manga about Kobeni Yonomori, who on her 16th birthday suddenly has a young man with little presence named Hakuya Mitsumine and his little sister Mashiro appear in front of her. It turns out that Hakuya is her fiancé, and Mashiro is her future sister-in-law. The three (and Kobeni's big sister Benio) start living together underneath the same roof, and hilarious happenings occur.
Go to Engaged to the Unidentified Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Does Tribuo Scans have their own site? New Window amhpanther
  • 1 Replies

413 Comments

We need the next chapter, we need it really bad. I can't wait to see drunk Kobeni.

it was nice to see something other than Benio/Mashiro, but not only that:

- we got a deal between "Elder sister" and Hakuya

- info about Kobeni (santa, moth, etc)

- Kobeni thinking about how'll she get lonely without big sis? thats so cute? 

- and that cliff 

this chapter 10/10

Don't worry, it's gonna be good.

I SAID Horny Violator didn't I?

Are we going to get a clingy crybaby drunk?

...Or a horny violator drunk?

Don't worry, it's gonna be good.

Are we going to get a clingy crybaby drunk?

...Or a horny violator drunk?

RIP

That cliffhanger...

My sincere opinion... this last chapter was gold <3

Poor Mashiro
You Reap What You Sow,
She Shouldn't Play With The Demon Siscon-Lolicon

Oh snap! Izzat Yandere Kobeni?

LQemKAr.png

That first page image was damn cute.

ah, reverse psychology.

you work like a charm, sometimes.

60% of the time, it works every time

Thanks for the chapter!

New volume came out right after you finished the last available chapter? that is some timing right there.

Engaged to the Unidentified Part Two: Loli's Revenge

I think it's crazy how this manga has over 3000 followers but has only been rated 150 times.

Do you like this work? Rate it!

Thank you for making my life better, I'm still learning korean, its a bit dificult since I work and go to school at the same time, so even if I dont manage to learn to help on this project I'll still be more than happy to help on future projects, anyway keep the good work and thank you for bringing this trnslations to my life

so Benio is kyundere?  I think I'm starting to like her more now.

I gotta say I find Benio really cute and attractive when she's nervous and on the defensive.

well well well, how the turntables.

How the tables have turned

The taste of POWER

How the tables have turned

This chapter could not have come out without the hard work of Shadow<3 and several translators at Tribuo whom I cannot name because I'm not actually sure who exactly worked on it.

The point is, be grateful. I sure am! I didn't do a single bit of help and I get to read the entire chapter in English which is like the best present ever!

ah, reverse psychology.

you work like a charm, sometimes.

And I may have to.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics