Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 115votes)

Gisèle Alain

Alt Names: alt ジゼル・アランalt Gisele Alain
Author: Kasai Sui
Artist: Kasai Sui
Genres: Comedy ComedyHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Gisèle Alain will provide you with any service, Madame," Gisèle claims as she puts a sign on her door. Gisèle Alain is the owner of an apartment building, who decides to go into business, taking on whatever request that she receives. She forces Eric, one of her tenants with overdue rent, to tag along on her adventures. Their first mission is to find another resident's cat which has been missing for three days. Upon further investigation, they find a suspicious man taking away cats to an unknown alley. Gisèle decides to investigate further...what will she discover?

An amusing yet calm service providing you with anything you want; at your service by Gisèle Alain!
Go to Gisèle Alain Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A great slice-of-life manga - reminds me of Emma New Window KanameFujiwara
  • 1 Replies

110 Comments

hooo boy, i cried like a little bitch

The mother looks really tired in the latest chapter.

Spoiler

Mm... I think that's a bit one-sided.
Spoiler

The mother looks really tired in the latest chapter.

Spoiler

Underrated here on bato.to. Mangaupdates has it closer to what it should be.

Absolutely amazing art and a story that always keeps you waiting for next chapter.

You should check the definition of pedophilia. None of it is here. 

Glad someone finally said it.

Underrated here on bato.to. Mangaupdates has it closer to what it should be.

Absolutely amazing art and a story that always keeps you waiting for next chapter.

wow this might be really good if it weren't for the intense focus on pedophilia

You should check the definition of pedophilia. None of it is here. 

...Pffhahahaha!!

Yeah, huh! Guess so! Can't argue with that! Cuts right to the heart of the matter, doesn't it! You got me! Flawless victory!

God bless Maigo

Amen

God bless Maigo

I-it's alive ;_;

Just like you, bobby, just like you...

I-it's alive ;_;

This has been on my wishlist since forever, but I didn't want to start it since it never got updated. Thanks, Maigo!

This series' romance seems kinda forced to me; I think I would enjoy it more if Eric and Gisele has a father-daughter relationship or something more platonic (close friends, guardian, etc). The slice of life aspect of this is extremely well done though.

BASED MAIGO

A

S

E

D

maigo is doing gods work

after so long..  Thanks!!

maigo, what heroes

Holy shit, is this alive? Maigo, my hero <3

maigo for worlds president 10/10

Thank you so much for picking this up, Maigo.

Oh man this bummed me out. It got all melancholy and then just stopped because no one is scanlating it now. I hopes someone picks this back up.

I would like to say that a new translation group is picking this up. More info in a couple of days.

I would like to say that a new translation group is picking this up. More info in a couple of days.

it is more than 2 days. Can you tell which group continue translation this?

just revising my follows

updates - 4dawgz closed the shop. His blog post:

Spoiler

This chapter was so beautiful, all of the chapters just make you want to go out and enjoy the day or relax and daydream for a bit. They're always so refreshing to read.

I wonder what Gisele's voice sounds like to actually make people have such vivid dreams, I can already imagine her providing a service where she just reads to people and lets them dream. I'd love to experience what that naval repair guy did.

I agree, this one was magical. That is... until the last page, now that wasn't so beautiful.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics