Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 201votes)

Not Lives

Alt Names: alt ノットライヴスalt Nieżywi
Author: Karasuma Wataru
Artist: Karasuma Wataru
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mikami is only in high school, but he is a game designer genius. He has created many popular games ranging from RPGs to Action titles, even puzzle games. At his classmate’s request, he decides his next project will be a romance game, so he begins to gather research material that will help him make another hit game. But when Mikami gets home, he finds a game called Not Alive that he doesn’t remember buying. When he tries to play the game, the CD seems to go inside him, and he awakens in a part of town that seems frozen in time.
Go to Not Lives Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

420 Comments

Man, really wish there's a way for two winners. Or at least having other survivor other than the winner. :(

That girl in the debug room was definitely maze, kinda glad a part of her remains honestly. She was a bitch to fight and her trump card was totally cheating, but she got screwed hard. Locked in a room for months just to be dragged to a death that she didn't deserve. She was honestly one of the most interesting characters in the series, if there was ever going to be an enemy that should've defected to the ally side, it should've been her. 

Chapter 49 should be the latest released chapter if I'm not mistaken so. We're almost there.

It is ~ it's may favorite of the current arc. If not only because
Spoiler

Chapter 49 should be the latest released chapter if I'm not mistaken so. We're almost there.

The dude turned Joker on us 

Well

more like two-face

The dude turned Joker on us 

Well

Problem is, avatars can survive when it's not an attack because only the game can kill them, he survived a direct attack, which supposedly may kill them. Two different situations here

No, avatars can not die outside a game, even guns cannot kill them.
However, anything in a game can kill them.

Direct proof can be seen in the Maze battle where Maze tried to drown MCs and nearly killed them.

It has already been proven that avatars can survive things normal people cannot. The protagonists just pulled a satellite from low orbit and just felt a bit hot...

Problem is, avatars can survive when it's not an attack because only the game can kill them, he survived a direct attack, which supposedly may kill them. Two different situations here

wait that's it for the update??

It was a shorter chapter for reasons unknown, so it was finished quickly. Chapter 48 will be released this Sunday as far as I'm aware.

wait that's it for the update??

D-D-DRAGON BREAK!

People love to point out when an MC survives under impossible odds, but when a villain does the same, then the villain is only powerful...

Really now, was there any need for this guy to survive after having nearly half of his body suffer almost 4th degree burns?

Even plot armor should have it's limits.

I really hope our MCs destroy his barrier directly through pressuring it with infinite sword attacks and rip this freak to pieces.

It has already been proven that avatars can survive things normal people cannot. The protagonists just pulled a satellite from low orbit and just felt a bit hot...

I feel like my prediction regarding her family I made much earlier on when Amamiya first encountered that bug is that much closer to being correct...

People love to point out when an MC survives under impossible odds, but when a villain does the same, then the villain is only powerful...

Really now, was there any need for this guy to survive after having nearly half of his body suffer almost 4th degree burns?

Even plot armor should have it's limits.

I really hope our MCs destroy his barrier directly through pressuring it with infinite sword attacks and rip this freak to pieces.

Spoiler

zzz

sv_cheats 1

How about rcon? With rcon you can override even the developer.

After googling the question I came to this

Spoiler

I was expecting the tumblr post.

and what is the difference?? 

After googling the question I came to this

Spoiler

Minor gripe, but snakes and other animals are venomous, not poisonous.

and what is the difference?? 

So no one else is bothered by a hornet player? Alrighty then.

Spoiler

I think you might be.

So no one else is bothered by a hornet player? Alrighty then.

Am I the only one concerned with this bit?

I think you might be.

Spoiler

Am I the only one concerned with this bit?

Minor gripe, but snakes and other animals are venomous, not poisonous.

im still waiting on cl_devmode

sv_cheats 1

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics