Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 201votes)

Not Lives

Alt Names: alt ノットライヴスalt Nieżywi
Author: Karasuma Wataru
Artist: Karasuma Wataru
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mikami is only in high school, but he is a game designer genius. He has created many popular games ranging from RPGs to Action titles, even puzzle games. At his classmate’s request, he decides his next project will be a romance game, so he begins to gather research material that will help him make another hit game. But when Mikami gets home, he finds a game called Not Alive that he doesn’t remember buying. When he tries to play the game, the CD seems to go inside him, and he awakens in a part of town that seems frozen in time.
Go to Not Lives Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

420 Comments

IMHO Darwin's Game is much better.

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/darwins-game-r8466

don't worry ...

the game in Not Lives actually will get deeper and more "interesting" latter ...

(in certain sense also get more cruel)

IMHO Darwin's Game is much better.

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/darwins-game-r8466

I like the Main Character, he is very reliable and doesn't complain stuff and just accepts the situation

MC will still don't like the situation because what happen in the next few chapter (because all that rule and killing) ...

nevertheless, he will try to make the best out of that situation ...

I like the Main Character, he is very reliable and doesn't complain stuff and just accepts the situation

I just realized that the MU I made for FE Awakening looks almost exactly like Amamiya, only with white hair instead of purple.

It's a pity the game doesn't have a "dual blades" option.

All Hail Ravin! All Hail Bento Scans!

We love you for bringing Not Lives!

Chapter 8 (by magazine, but chapter 7 by volume) is released, and the next chapter shouldn't be too far away.

The translator is back and is working on the next chapter.

the translator is on a bit of a hiatus and will be back soon.

Plot is getting obvious again~

i like this manga but i hate setting like this where  it will inevitablely have 2 good guy fight and whoever win/win  only bad thing will happen which is why i dont like deadman wonderland

I get the bad feeling ...

like ... the first girl (human) tsundere which already fall in love with MC first might get fight and death latter ... (common setting in any "fight to death" game)

I hope I'm wrong in here ...

i like this manga but i hate setting like this where  it will inevitablely have 2 good guy fight and whoever win/win  only bad thing will happen which is why i dont like deadman wonderland

considering this manga have game for killing gamer, I presume sooner or latter there will be tragedy ...

but please don't add tragedy yet unless translation reach that part ...

(removing tragedy tag now)

what that mean?

and i do need to fix that soon lol.

http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/9487-any-other-manga-that-close-to-twgok-setting/

this one, I just promoting manga around this Batoto ...

so reader won't get stuck with one manga only, and have wider enjoyment ... (not only in TWGOK, I also promoting other manga at other manga title, and making wider choice for reader ... no pun intended)

good luck with that ...

I put this manga in my TWGOK "alike" thread ...

what that mean?

so lonely ... I can feel the cold ... seriously ...

but there's no other thread for reader ...

it's for translator and staff instead ...

and i do need to fix that soon lol.

I put this manga in my TWGOK "alike" thread ...

lol, i forgot to get the translator to translate the next chapter, so once i find out i will tell all of you readers.

Also like a project bento does? Why not visit the forum to talk to the staff as well? ...since it is kind of lonely there...

http://bentoscans.forumer.com/index.php

so lonely ... I can feel the cold ... seriously ...

but there's no other thread for reader ...

it's for translator and staff instead ...

Calling this sort of ritual a game is kinda sickening. This looks more like a ritual created by a madman considering they are forcing lives to be at stake.

just think this as GantZ, Hack, SAO, Btoom, [C], or something ...

it's quite common story lately ...

about a "game" which kill the gamer ...

(but I guess it won't be so bad since something in the game can be used in the real live)

Thanks a lot for the update! really love the art in this characters are nice too.

lol, i forgot to get the translator to translate the next chapter, so once i find out i will tell all of you readers.

Also like a project bento does? Why not visit the forum to talk to the staff as well? ...since it is kind of lonely there...

http://bentoscans.forumer.com/index.php

*sees a new update for "Not Lives"

tumblr_mafo8o8QKZ1ro83ti.gif

Thanks for the update ^^

next chapter of not lives is out.

*note: This is actually chapter 6 according to volume raws, but chapter 7 according to magizine raws.

**only reason is because chapter 1 was split in 2 when it was originally released in magizine.

i have the files done, once they upload on.....give me a sec

it might take a week for those redraws... so please hold on.

The next chapter is almost done...just a minor tl mistake (one word) and a page i want redrawn (but most likely won't care for soon). So i hope i can release it tomorrow.

@André Liu you are thinking too into this manga.
Calling this sort of ritual a game is kinda sickening. This looks more like a ritual created by a madman considering they are forcing lives to be at stake.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics