Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 201votes)

Not Lives

Alt Names: alt ノットライヴスalt Nieżywi
Author: Karasuma Wataru
Artist: Karasuma Wataru
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mikami is only in high school, but he is a game designer genius. He has created many popular games ranging from RPGs to Action titles, even puzzle games. At his classmate’s request, he decides his next project will be a romance game, so he begins to gather research material that will help him make another hit game. But when Mikami gets home, he finds a game called Not Alive that he doesn’t remember buying. When he tries to play the game, the CD seems to go inside him, and he awakens in a part of town that seems frozen in time.
Go to Not Lives Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

420 Comments

Blame the typesetter. he has all needed stuff for release but i have yet to recieve the typesets.

I hoop there will be more

where can I find more

reading RAW Vol 03 Tankubon ...

the hell ?!? GantZ ?

(I almost thinking this from the same author because the setting)

mass death too ... tragedy indeed ...

Well, considering Vol 5 just released, I hope you guys have more time in the near future to share it with everyone. I love redraws too, but after a certain point, it's something that takes up so much time, and most people don't even notice it.

It's definitely a fun story. Just put in my Honto order for the month with the new volume in it. And it still seems to be moderately successful for him, seeing as it's ranked #5 for Dengeki Comics titles atm on Honto. Behind things its never going to beat like: Kancolle, Idolmaster, and Spice and Wolf.

Oh wow... I followed this eons ago not expecting to ever see an update, and sure enough one showed up. Excellent!

I truly enjoy this manga, they give some fan-service but not unnecessary ones...story is good too

lol after months of reading the raws, it finally comes out. good thing I dont remember much of the raws

nicee graduating? or just break? does that mean more chapters in the not too distant future?!

break, but it means a bit more free time. It means more of i won't hold back as many chapters due to quality checking lol.

-Also the cleaner is the one who mainly decided how fast the series will get typesetted and me qcing it.

In about 3 weeks i will be free lol.

nicee graduating? or just break? does that mean more chapters in the not too distant future?!

yea no problem man, I'm in college myself I know that feel.

In about 3 weeks i will be free lol.

Well i am getting distracted from scanlation work due to college assignments, which i am currently slacking from, and just no enthusiasm on most days... I have been in scanlation for too long since that is happening lol

yea no problem man, I'm in college myself I know that feel.

omg it's been forever thanks for continuing this!

too bad batoto isn't loading images for me

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmdCqRy6wTeJwmuOLeME6

Well i am getting distracted from scanlation work due to college assignments, which i am currently slacking from, and just no enthusiasm on most days... I have been in scanlation for too long since that is happening lol

omg it's been forever thanks for continuing this!

too bad batoto isn't loading images for me

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmdCqRy6wTeJwmuOLeME6

edit: batoto is working now!

I am releasing chapter 8 which needs one last redraw (i am unsure of the redrawer's status on the last page, but will re-upload it when he finishes.)

I also forgot the credit page again.... I should add one when i re-upload it....

I am fixing the pages and going to release a version that doesn't have redraws for 2 spreads (connected pages) this week.

*edit* the redrawer actually gave one of 2 redraws and i had to wait for 2 typesetted pages from typeser. I also got distracted big time by college assgnments...
We have a redrawer somewhat working on this... also the translator isn't going to translate until around end of feburary due to life.

What's TTGL?

Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggan ...

yeah, manly mecha series which killing 1st MC ... *x* ...

and goes tragic ending ... or bitter sweet ?

Release is being stalled by needed redraws...

already had enough with TTGL ...

killing and changing MC ... =x= ...

What's TTGL?

lol unlike you i am okay with tragedy.

already had enough with TTGL ...

killing and changing MC ... =x= ...

yeah, in this case of setting story / rule ...

MC can be changed ... probably several times ...

(cripes ... I hate tragedy ... especially if it kills and change MC many times ...)

lol unlike you i am okay with tragedy.

This setting. The author has the option of shifting the main characters off and replacing them with new ones.  Granted, it's unlikely the system will transfer lost points to the new avatar, meaning any change of main characters will kill any momentum the series had. But eh, maybe they'll do it anyway...

yeah, in this case of setting story / rule ...

MC can be changed ... probably several times ...

(cripes ... I hate tragedy ... especially if it kills and change MC many times ...)

This setting. The author has the option of shifting the main characters off and replacing them with new ones.  Granted, it's unlikely the system will transfer lost points to the new avatar, meaning any change of main characters will kill any momentum the series had. But eh, maybe they'll do it anyway...

darwin's game doesnt have an adorable loli and a childhood friend, not manstream enough bro.

seriously though, darwin's game is more thriller than this, this seems more chill, more romance, and more fanservice.

though there are many manga you could compare to these days, not just darwins game, but i like Not Lives because of the loli, no shame

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics