Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 201votes)

Not Lives

Alt Names: alt ノットライヴスalt Nieżywi
Author: Karasuma Wataru
Artist: Karasuma Wataru
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mikami is only in high school, but he is a game designer genius. He has created many popular games ranging from RPGs to Action titles, even puzzle games. At his classmate’s request, he decides his next project will be a romance game, so he begins to gather research material that will help him make another hit game. But when Mikami gets home, he finds a game called Not Alive that he doesn’t remember buying. When he tries to play the game, the CD seems to go inside him, and he awakens in a part of town that seems frozen in time.
Go to Not Lives Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

420 Comments

GGWP, no rematch.

the font has be change.. due to others says something along the font about c and ) ...it was a huge mistake to begin with :3

Thanks for the release and for responding to the fans mmm...~!

f24b16e15be6edbb7a5e59c782084f90.png

this font...you would not believe how long it actually took me to figure out it says "clock" there.

the font has be change.. due to others says something along the font about c and ) ...it was a huge mistake to begin with :3

f24b16e15be6edbb7a5e59c782084f90.png

this font...you would not believe how long it actually took me to figure out it says "clock" there.

Except it is GB anyway because a guy controls a female avatar.

it is different since both is individual human being, just one being in control doesn't mean it's him / her ...

Ex :

each of then (Avatar and Controller) live their each own life everyday ...

and when the Avatar dead, the controller still alive and become the next Avatar ...

it makes sense if it's like Ranma 1/2 or Jitsu wa Watashi ...

but it's unreasonable for this manga ...

(at NL both have individual body, individual life, and individual personality too)

How is his gender bent if he controls her remotely like you would play a Street Fighter game?

Really wish people would stop adding GB genre to this series just because of one scene in Chapter 1...

Thanks for the chapter, Waterflame scanlations!

Btw, a little Quality Assurance comment: In the future, you should refrain from using that font that you were using for the game master. The capital C's look like open parens.

wow, I almost think this get ditches ...

thanks for the release ...

Yay

Should have sent me a PM about it waterflame, I would have helped with translation, as I had most of Ch11 translated and typeset. Was just hoping Ravin was going to release his Ch10. I also have all of the manga volumes here at home.

I bet you've already got the pre-order set for Vol. 8. I honestly can't wait.

Waterflame, I am truly glad to see you taking this on!  After so many pick ups and drops, your aggressive release pace is extremely welcomed and I wish you the best with this.  You ever need any cleaning help, I would be glad to offer my assistance!

Should have sent me a PM about it waterflame, I would have helped with translation, as I had most of Ch11 translated and typeset. Was just hoping Ravin was going to release his Ch10. I also have all of the manga volumes here at home.

damn... amamiya should have said "Nyaaa~" , not "cat?"

I was debating this but as cute as they might of been I felt that in this case she was thinking "Cat?" as in she was thinking "cat as in part of the cat paw".. I look back on it as I should of put nyan... this shall for ever haunt me as it's already out on all the agitator manga sites...

It would have been purrfect had she said that... :<

...god I feel dirty after making such a bad pun.

Yep... to bad it wasn't translated as such.. would of been purrfect :3

*poking all the fun*

Either way...

11659310_1654549881443403_23571106422031

It would have been purrfect had she said that... :<

...god I feel dirty after making such a bad pun.

hEJ7i.jpg

just looking at tankubon cover ...

is the mangaka tried to make eroge or something ? lolz ...

also ... waiting for Battle Royal ...

Spoiler

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT!!!

Spoiler

should I give respect or blame MC for his decision for costume ?=3=?

Spoiler

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT!!!

Spoiler

Infinite Mega Mushrooms!

Too bad this is the only chapter the translator group will put out. The story has a painfully slow start and its finally beginning to be interesting... kinda. It feels like I'm reading TWOGK mixed with Accel World.

hope it doesn't end like twgok xD
also that mega mushroom, so kyuute xD

WARNING: Read chapter 10.5 with this soundtrack

Spoiler

this manga is interesting ...

and latter it become like GantZ ... so I hope someone take this as their routine translation project ...

The corrupted lives counter was a nice touch in 10.5.

Honestly, I love this series so much. It's such a shame it seems to have such a hard time finding and keeping scanlating groups. Looks like if I want to read it, I'm going to have to read it myself in Japanese. I try to avoid that whenever possible because it's simply more comfortable to read in English, but dammit I want to know what happens...

I'd offer my services as a translator to the current group but I'm not confident enough that I could provide a high enough quality translation. I hope you guys can find someone.

Infinite Mega Mushrooms!

Too bad this is the only chapter the translator group will put out. The story has a painfully slow start and its finally beginning to be interesting... kinda. It feels like I'm reading TWOGK mixed with Accel World.

5 scanlation groups in 10 chapters + 2 extras, that's pretty amazing.

I really just hope that this series can be updated regularly. There's already 7 volumes and it's still ongoing 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics