Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 136votes)

Is Reiroukan Still Alive?

Alt Names: alt 玲瓏館健在なりやalt Reiroukan Kenzai Nariyaalt Reiroukan Kenzainariya
Author: Tomi Akihito
Artist: Tomi Akihito
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Reiroukan is a beautiful house that is currently renting rooms to male and female students. Shirai Genta has just moved to Reiroukan, turning over a new leaf in his life. The house is full of other people with strong personalities, such as the nerdy Tokimaru and the careless and uninhibited Mikoto, who frustrates her friend Midori with her messiness. Genta gets embroiled in all sorts of wacky situations. Soon, though, Genta finds that Reiroukan is scheduled to be closed in a year. At least, there is still a year for Genta to build fond memories with the lively inhabitants of the house!
Go to Is Reiroukan Still Alive? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

197 Comments

That was almost two weeks ago. Chiming in now is just stirring the pot.

Sorry, only commenting on what I saw. Didn't check dates. Plus, most angry comment trails go on for a while and pick up again after new chapters, so I didn't know if it would flare up again.

Uh, guys? Can we take it down a notch in the comments section? No need to flame each other over this, or each other's opinions on it.

I'm still enjoying this a ton (art game too strong), but maaaaaan Genta, you're something else. Good thing the gags are great, they're really keeping stuff lighter than it'd otherwise be.

That was almost two weeks ago. Chiming in now is just stirring the pot.

Uh, guys? Can we take it down a notch in the comments section? No need to flame each other over this, or each other's opinions on it.

I'm still enjoying this a ton (art game too strong), but maaaaaan Genta, you're something else. Good thing the gags are great, they're really keeping stuff lighter than it'd otherwise be.

Wait a 2nd didn't they all see those two spend the night together already? 

1378422901128.png

Wow. Mikoto, you're fucking annoying and I just can't with you. Genta, you're a fucking idiot and Ayano has every right to beat your sorry ass. 

In other news, this manga has really picked up on the comedic aspect and I don't mind the gags either because the art game is very strong in this one.

inb4 harem tag

If Mikoto is the one with the boyfriend and Genta falls in love to her and tries to have something with her, I will say Genta's doing it right, and MIkoto has to decide if she's till in love of his current boyfriend or wants to go with Genta. So my positions isn't based on any kind of sexism. And this discussion already tired me, also with your porr skills as reader. Then I wont reply anymore. Thanks anyway. 

Then you're simply socially inept. Good luck with that.

Guys , you're taking logic and reason to a whole another level

Think it's simply like this :

You're a guy with a girlfriend , Then there's another girl , you like her too

Well since you're a fcking nice guys that doesn't CHEAT on people , you decided to break up with your girlfriend since liking another girl mean you don't like your gf the old way anymore .

END.

Or you try a Ménage à trois:

563px-CardThisIsTheLife.jpg

I have and what I gather is that you're refusing to recognize Mikoto is no less guilty of dubious fraternization than Genta. That, somehow, Mikoto seducing a taken man is okay but Genta ending his current relationship to pursue another is abhorrent. What's your excuse for that kind of logic? It's flawed, from any socially aware perspective.

If Mikoto is the one with the boyfriend and Genta falls in love to her and tries to have something with her, I will say Genta's doing it right, and MIkoto has to decide if she's till in love of his current boyfriend or wants to go with Genta. So my positions isn't based on any kind of sexism. And this discussion already tired me, also with your poor skills as reader. Then I wont reply anymore. Thanks anyway. 

Guys , you're taking logic and reason to a whole another level

Think it's simply like this :

You're a guy with a girlfriend , Then there's another girl , you like her too

Well since you're a fcking nice guys that doesn't CHEAT on people , you decided to break up with your girlfriend since liking another girl mean you don't like your gf the old way anymore .

END.

It's not based on that. You have to reread. 

I have and what I gather is that you're refusing to recognize Mikoto is no less guilty of dubious fraternization than Genta. That, somehow, Mikoto seducing a taken man is okay but Genta ending his current relationship to pursue another is abhorrent. What's your excuse for that kind of logic? It's flawed, from any socially aware perspective.

Your reasoning seems based entirely on the idea that Genta is wrong simply because he's the male in this situation, given the similarities in their positions and your adamant refusal to accept it, and that gives me cause to disagree. Assigning blame based on gender is insulting and I'll not continue to discuss a sexist argument.

It's not based on that. You have to reread. 

First episodes werent anything special besides the art but since the start of vol. 2 the humor really kicked in.

It's a pity the series is so short.

So what? Just in case, many people are trapped in their relationship, and many people are not even aware they are trapped; many people discover that, after all, they are not in love to the person they believed to love. That's something real, you know?

Genta clearly behaves as a person who is not in love to anyone there (not even to Mikoto). So his relationship was a farce... But now probably even his relationship with Mikoto is a farce too. As a reader I was thinking, before this chapter, there could be some development of a "serious" romance between Genta and Mikoto. But now, and with only one volume to end the series, and Mikoto and Genta not being the main plot, I take this more like a comedy.

And Mikoto is not insensitive, she simply is not stupid. She's in love and she has the right to try to be loved. But I really don't want to talk about how serious is this love or if she's in falt or about her doubious moral, because, really it's boring, much more given the comedic side of the story. That's simply my point of view, and I do believe the morality doesn't have to be the same for everyone. So I respect your point of view, I dont agree to it, and that's ok.

Your reasoning seems based entirely on the idea that Genta is wrong simply because he's the male in this situation, given the similarities in their positions and your adamant refusal to accept it, and that gives me cause to disagree. Assigning blame based on gender is insulting and I'll not continue to discuss a sexist argument.

Wow... is that guy is just retarded hahaha, but was funny though :D

She's been "going after" someone who was already seeing someone else, continuing to do so even after knowing.

So what? Just in case, many people are trapped in their relationship, and many people are not even aware they are trapped; many people discover that, after all, they are not in love to the person they believed to love. That's something real, you know?

Genta clearly behaves as a person who is not in love to anyone there (not even to Mikoto). So his relationship was a farce... But now probably even his relationship with Mikoto is a farce too. As a reader I was thinking, before this chapter, there could be some development of a "serious" romance between Genta and Mikoto. But now, and with only one volume to end the series, and Mikoto and Genta not being the main plot, I take this more like a comedy.

And Mikoto is not insensitive, she simply is not stupid. She's in love and she has the right to try to be loved. But I really don't want to talk about how serious is this love or if she's in falt or about her doubious moral, because, really it's boring, much more given the comedic side of the story. That's simply my point of view, and I do believe the morality doesn't have to be the same for everyone. So I respect your point of view, I dont agree to it, and that's ok.

Why, only because she went after the person she loves? Well for that, she deserves to be loved, that's what she deserves. The one in fault here is Genta; and not because of his morality (everyone has the right to break a relationship), but because of his clumsiness in hurting the feelings of his former girlfriend and possibly of Mikoto.

She's been "going after" someone who was already seeing someone else, continuing to do so even after knowing. One could easily argue that Genta is also just "going after" someone he loves. Genta is certainly clumsy, insensitive even, but that doesn't make him any less deserving of the equally insensitive (to his, now-defunct, relationship with Ayano) Mikoto. If anybody is wholly innocent in all of this, it would be Ayano, despite her temper.

Mikoto has been clinging on to Genta, knowing he had a girlfriend, like a harlot. I'd say they certainly do deserve each other.

Why, only because she went after the person she loves? Well for that, she deserves to be loved, that's what she deserves. The one in fault here is Genta; and not because of his morality (everyone has the right to break a relationship), but because of his clumsiness in hurting the feelings of his former girlfriend and possibly of Mikoto.

Stupid Genta, but great chapter!!!! The only I'd worry about is Mikoto. She doesn't deserve a jackass like Genta. Tha faces of the spy girl were great as usual with this author.

Mikoto has been clinging on to Genta, knowing he had a girlfriend, like a harlot. I'd say they certainly do deserve each other.

Stupid Genta, but great chapter!!!! The only I'd worry about is Mikoto. She doesn't deserve a jackass like Genta. Tha faces of the spy girl were great as usual with this author.

I am reading all these commends and getting the urge to just stop reading it... I'm at chapter 6.

Genta really played all the wrong hands, here, but I personally feel a bit vindicated. We have the male nonchalantly playing the "let's just be friends" card, as if that kind of selfishness is okay, and the female not taking it well. It would be better if I'd encountered a scenario like this in real life, but here is good enough to make me feel better about a personal experience of my own, if even just a little.

I expected better from Genta, but this works for me too.

All I an say is that if it is fair to women to say that to guys, then turn-around is just as fair....

I just can't. Wtf is he thinking? Have he been living on the same planet as us? How can he possibly do that to his "ex". Nope, not going to wish him a happy ending. But it was fun to read the chapter from Mikoto's friend perspective. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics