Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 136votes)

Is Reiroukan Still Alive?

Alt Names: alt 玲瓏館健在なりやalt Reiroukan Kenzai Nariyaalt Reiroukan Kenzainariya
Author: Tomi Akihito
Artist: Tomi Akihito
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Reiroukan is a beautiful house that is currently renting rooms to male and female students. Shirai Genta has just moved to Reiroukan, turning over a new leaf in his life. The house is full of other people with strong personalities, such as the nerdy Tokimaru and the careless and uninhibited Mikoto, who frustrates her friend Midori with her messiness. Genta gets embroiled in all sorts of wacky situations. Soon, though, Genta finds that Reiroukan is scheduled to be closed in a year. At least, there is still a year for Genta to build fond memories with the lively inhabitants of the house!
Go to Is Reiroukan Still Alive? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

197 Comments

...... :' (

One of the most touching scenes I have ever read.

Just as a reminder, there is one more chapter left. Please look forward to it!

:'(

Well fuck that's not the ending I wanted

.....Damn

That's how you convey feelings meaningfully.

Without words, without arbitration or cliche. 

WARNING: Chap 13 is loaded with FEELS, don't read if you're not up for it. I REPEAT: Chap 13 = FEEL TRIP.

he end was so sad. This manga had a great art and a great story.

Wait, wait. WHAT?! It's just ended like this? Was it axed or something?

...man, you always hope that things will somehow turn out rosy in the end, and then reality rips your heart out.

I'm actually kind of weepy right now. Such a fantastic story, all around. Goddamn I loved it.

I got a good laugh when they tossed him up in the air and he got caught in the ceiling lol

I did , helluva fun , it's called the dormitory .

I know right? all the drama, the gossips, and the fun between closed doors... i miss those times so much... we were 200, but other dormitories in my city hosted up to 700 people together. 

try living in a building where people start going through break up fights and because they are both separately renting different rooms they remain in close proximity. its not the starting a relationship that is the issue, its the ending. hell just living next to a guy who got caught two timing was dangerous.

I did , helluva fun , it's called the dormitory .

btw tho ... This Genta kid is filthy rich , i mean, THAT CAR ._. 

try living in a building where people start going through break up fights and because they are both separately renting different rooms they remain in close proximity. its not the starting a relationship that is the issue, its the ending. hell just living next to a guy who got caught two timing was dangerous.

Exactly.  In one country, I hear they have a name for these kinds of bullshit antics.

I think they call it...

"Jar-sey Shoar"

Sounds terrible if you ask me.

Chapter 7 was best chapter so far IMO. And I read them all in one sitting.

ron_burgundy_boy_that_escalated_quickly.

Ch.2 p15 appears to be missing text in the last two panels.

We released a v2 about five minutes after we released v1.

Batoto's too damn fast for us, and apparently doesn't like our v2 zip file either.

thanks for the update!

Ch.2 p15 appears to be missing text in the last two panels.

Family of construction workers... i see where this is going.

i did, that was helluva fun!

What?

6m8b3alC.png

lol..! 

what is the deal with her banning romance in the dorm though? I does not get her logic , Why?

what is the deal with her banning romance in the dorm though? I does not get her logic , Why?

Sorry, only commenting on what I saw. Didn't check dates. Plus, most angry comment trails go on for a while and pick up again after new chapters, so I didn't know if it would flare up again.

Fair enough.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics