Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 136votes)

Is Reiroukan Still Alive?

Alt Names: alt 玲瓏館健在なりやalt Reiroukan Kenzai Nariyaalt Reiroukan Kenzainariya
Author: Tomi Akihito
Artist: Tomi Akihito
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Reiroukan is a beautiful house that is currently renting rooms to male and female students. Shirai Genta has just moved to Reiroukan, turning over a new leaf in his life. The house is full of other people with strong personalities, such as the nerdy Tokimaru and the careless and uninhibited Mikoto, who frustrates her friend Midori with her messiness. Genta gets embroiled in all sorts of wacky situations. Soon, though, Genta finds that Reiroukan is scheduled to be closed in a year. At least, there is still a year for Genta to build fond memories with the lively inhabitants of the house!
Go to Is Reiroukan Still Alive? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

197 Comments

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!

If you're gonna cut, cut it clean off. Don't stab it.

Seeing it from Midori's perspective makes this.

Also, holy shit what the fuck is going on. I think Genta was like half asleep or something. He had to be...

guess tomorrow morning Genta will think it has been all a very good and wet dream :D  :D  :D

I have a feeling that he was just half asleep and plainly mistook her for his girlfriend

Like, we know comedy manga, right? We all knew it was a misunderstanding. He was sleepwalking. He didn't have his glasses on and thought it was his girlfriend. Something like that. We've seen it happen a million times. And there goes Midori getting all flustered! Ha ha! We know better, Midori!

Spoiler

WHAT?! When did that happen?! That doesn't happen! Does that happen? No wait, that happens! It was an accident that Genta kissed Mikoto, but now he feels too guilty to be with Ayano! Midori is following him around, but can't see his face; I'm sure it's frozen with an expression of sincere regret! Heh heh, Midori-chan, next you're going to say "You're too nice, Genta"!

Spoiler

YOU

IDIOT

Genta the "lady killer"
Screenshot_2015_01_17_02_21_38.png

YOU'RE THE WORST GENTA

Genta is totally asking for it. 10/10

Oh yes, dig that hole deeper, Genta. 

I guess it's better than breaking up with her over text. but still. 

Best gore comedy ever

thanks for the update. jesus.

Wow he really is the worst...

Terrible guy. Hilarious though :D

Wow he really is the worst...

Wow really interesting manga :o

And weird... I'm at chapter 4 and new random character drops in without introduction? 

what a serious fuckup combo! there's no stopping!

I imagined this happening later, only they would be holding manga copies instead of the texts.

Spoiler

Nobody can stop this love train

It's pretty mean to his actual girlfriend.

I know it, but they want to be together. In love business, you can't tell lies. 

i am fairly okay with these developments.

Sorry I missed that west/west thing D:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ^_____________^

I can get just why they can't do what they want. 

Anyway, the art of this author is just exquisite!

It's pretty mean to his actual girlfriend.

Holy Cow! Didn't see that one coming!

You cannot stop fate.

In a lot of manga's the main group seems to only hang out with other members of the group and don't seem to have a life outside. This manga is more realistic in that way, as the characters actually have friends and interests outside of that we don't see

I have a feeling that he was just half asleep and plainly mistook her for his girlfriend

I can't help but to agree with this.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics