Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.74 - 268votes)

Inugami-san to Sarutobi-kun wa Naka ga Warui.

Alt Names: alt A Dog and Monkey Relationship.alt 犬神さんと猿飛くんは仲が悪い。alt Inu Saru Waruialt Inugami-san and Sarutobi-kun Have a Bad Relationshipalt Inugami-san to Sarutobi-kun wa Naka ga Waruialt Inugami-san y Sarutobi-kun tienen una mala relación
Author: Tachibana Roku
Artist: Tachibana Roku
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Inugami Tsubaki is the perfect girl and has her future perfectly planned: she's beautiful, honor student, skilled in sports and loved by everyone. As the future head of the most powerful financial clan of Japan, it seems nothing can stop her. However, in her first day of High School, she mets Sarutobi Sanosuke, a wicked guy who outsmarts her and quickly becomes her enemy - what's going to happen between them?
Go to Inugami-san to Sarutobi-kun wa Naka ga Warui. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This manga is unbearable. New Window Turin
  • 40 Replies
Topic Not sure about this... But this manga remind you of someone? New Window mrponeis
  • 0 Replies

424 Comments

This manga is the evidence that characters cannot be smarter than their authors.

... or their author's editor.

If the male MC would at least use logical and transperent rules, this would be better.

But he is just simply using some retarded shit to talk his way out.

This manga is the evidence that characters cannot be smarter than their authors. Here you see it.

Dat cliffhanger (y)

Did he just find another rule after the duel again ? ... it's annoying

It's nothing special, but still a hell of a lot better than all that harem shit we're getting these days in my opinion. Good enough for me.

crap, i know this is a manga and all but...as a former high school shot-putter, i gotta say this...you throw a regulation shot put like that, you won't have an arm left lol

I'm fairly certain it was stated at some point in the scans, but dogs and monkeys in Japanese culture have a reputation for not getting along. Also, yes, the book he reads on taming strong-willed dogs is a poke at him trying to tame Tsubaki.

Oh that's what the reference is?

I thought it was reference to momotaro -_-

It's okay, but there's nothing special about it. It has no originality or charm.

And what's up with Sarutobi Sanosuke, obvious reference to the smart ninja Sarutobi ("jumping monkey") Sasuke of the Sanada ten?

I'm fairly certain it was stated at some point in the scans, but dogs and monkeys in Japanese culture have a reputation for not getting along. Also, yes, the book he reads on taming strong-willed dogs is a poke at him trying to tame Tsubaki.

I think he wants a  wife that can think for herself, clearly he testing her mental capacity to do certain tasks, he is the captain and she is his first mate, she will probably help him in making decisions for the company.

am i the only one who sees all the outs he gives her when he makes her do things (i'm using rock, wear these clothes but doesn't say she can't wear stuff over it etc...)

I genuinely have no idea where this story is going, but I'm going to stick to it.

"inu(dog)gami(god)", he is reading a book to tame dogs(inu). Am I the only one who got this? Dont you think its wordplay from the mangaka?

And what's up with Sarutobi Sanosuke, obvious reference to the smart ninja Sarutobi ("jumping monkey") Sasuke of the Sanada ten?

"inu(dog)gami(god)", he is reading a book to tame dogs(inu). Am I the only one who got this? Dont you think its wordplay from the mangaka?

Well, Sarutobi is an asshole, so that's a +1 in my book. I like asshole MCs.

Any intention for a v2? :x

Just for a title? Probably not.

Seems like he's training her. Not necessarily to be his pet but that's the vibe I get.

Train her to be his wife and do her martial duty and produce many heirs for the future.

Not sure he has the best approach for that part though, lol.

Seems like he's training her. Not necessarily to be his pet but that's the vibe I get.

muda muda muda muda!

Finally: Oops, meant to say "anything" as collateral for the title.

Any intention for a v2? :x

Obviously the grandfather wouldn't let this dude take the company since it has "Inugami" name on it and had been passed down in the family for 24 years. There would be a huge outrage if it went to someone uninvolved. Also, that grandfather seems like s humorous guy, he's probably doing it to test this granddaughter.

Por maybe the grandpa wants that he marry to the family so that way he would be an Inugami

i like how he works his woman.

I really want to know what family he is from and how he got involved with the Inugami family, because, honestly, I'm just trying to find a decent reason why Sanosuke is around. I want to vouch for this manga and where the author is taking it, but that last little tidbit

Spoiler
put me on edge. 

EDIT: I used "really" wayyyy too much in two sentences. Really, really.

The art is good and I have no complaints about the glasses wearing dick but I feel like so far nothing note worthy has happened yet.

tumblr_ltd26ugYrd1ql9eero1_500.gif

*Ignores everything about the fucken characters and says something else entirely instead*

Spoiler

I'd actually wear a longer skirt than shorts that short.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics