Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.74 - 268votes)

Inugami-san to Sarutobi-kun wa Naka ga Warui.

Alt Names: alt A Dog and Monkey Relationship.alt 犬神さんと猿飛くんは仲が悪い。alt Inu Saru Waruialt Inugami-san and Sarutobi-kun Have a Bad Relationshipalt Inugami-san to Sarutobi-kun wa Naka ga Waruialt Inugami-san y Sarutobi-kun tienen una mala relación
Author: Tachibana Roku
Artist: Tachibana Roku
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Inugami Tsubaki is the perfect girl and has her future perfectly planned: she's beautiful, honor student, skilled in sports and loved by everyone. As the future head of the most powerful financial clan of Japan, it seems nothing can stop her. However, in her first day of High School, she mets Sarutobi Sanosuke, a wicked guy who outsmarts her and quickly becomes her enemy - what's going to happen between them?
Go to Inugami-san to Sarutobi-kun wa Naka ga Warui. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This manga is unbearable. New Window Turin
  • 40 Replies
Topic Not sure about this... But this manga remind you of someone? New Window mrponeis
  • 0 Replies

424 Comments

Welp that happened. You can tell the author got the word at around chapter 14 "you've been axed, finish this in 2 or 3 chapters". 

Would have liked to have known more about the maid's reason to stay, Tsubaki's life overseas and generally everything that was presented by the time skip.

Ah well the author did a decent job considering he had to cut it off so quickly like that so it can't be helped. 

Well, that was almost shockingly mediocre, except it had good art.

Too bad, it looks like the MC(male) and the maid are just starting to get closer. :(

Kinda abrupt, but it doesn't have a bad taste at all.

T'would be awesome to see a development on Sarutobi and Inugami relation as partners but nothing happened.

Well, I hope he's banging maya after all those meetings x'DD

I like your style.

I have to agree with the axe falling on this series, the art was nice but the story was average at best. Hope this isn't the last project by this artist.

Kinda abrupt, but it doesn't have a bad taste at all.

T'would be awesome to see a development on Sarutobi and Inugami relation as partners but nothing happened.

Well, I hope he's banging maya after all those meetings x'DD

Really? 100? I never expected that!

people dislikes this manga

i like this manga

clearly people are the weird one

Axed

A X E D
X
E
D

Finally an Axe I thoroughly enjoyed. I wish the author the best, but this was, by far, his worst work.

I don't even have words to describe what i am feeling right now, and i can ensure you that it is not good feelings.

.....is this get axed weird end

That time skip only explain so little of what it could be, the art of this mangaka is very nice though,but at least since this manga got (probably) axed, we got another series IMO better than this one Kawaii Joushi o Komasaretai mmm...

I agree. The story in Kawaii Joushi is much more interesting for me.

Ok.... Honestly when i saw in follow list 17 chapter with suffix end, i had doubts that it is truly this manga that is ending. It was far too abruptly, while the timeskip at the end wasn't that bad there was not much that was resolved. For this whole time i thought that tsubaki developed some feelings towards sarutobi, or at least that was what author wanted us to think, but nope in this chapter we see that  sarutobi cared about maid and noticed those little things that tsubaki didn't. Since she(maid) decided by herself to be sarutobi secretary we can safely assume that both of them feel something towards each other, but it would be far better if it was stated more straightforwardly. Btw, this whole 10 round thing was bs in itself, sarutobi lost in archery and bean picking, he is superior when it comes to athletism, thus i can't believe that he'd lose in archery or bean picking.

No love story ?

The author should let us see Sarutobi come to the airport too to see her but not with the girls.

Short but still good manga. :)

That time skip only explain so little of what it could be, the art of this mangaka is very nice though,but at least since this manga got (probably) axed, we got another series IMO better than this one Kawaii Joushi o Komasaretai mmm...

Huh...I don't really know how to feel about this. I guess I wasn't expecting as much, so I didn't feel emotionally invested in this. Especially with that time skip near the end, it didn't really do any favours. Ah well, good art at the very least.

i actually liked the timeskip...surprisingly

i was expecting this to be much, much longer. with the pace they're going at and the potential of the story to build further on sarutobi's grudge and side characters' presence, i was convinced that this manga should at least have 50 chapters. did it got axed? welp, might as well as read ch17 for completion's sake.

Huh...I don't really know how to feel about this. I guess I wasn't expecting as much, so I didn't feel emotionally invested in this. Especially with that time skip near the end, it didn't really do any favours. Ah well, good art at the very least.

The mangaka is good t plot starts but then he doesnt know what to do with them after a while. That was the same with Renai shimasen ka? Love his art, but i think he could use the help of a writer.

Its like the author had great char design ideas and basic concept but then he couldnt figure out what to do with it... i mean lets be honest there have been pretty much 0 plot twists, 0 plot developement and 0 innovation... honestly i was really looking forward to this series too at the start, sigh.

...huh

Oh well at least we still have

Kawaii Joushi wo Komarasetai
Decent ending. I still ship Maid-san and Sarutobi so I'm happy they're still together at the end.

I'm starting to see a pattern here with this author. His works usually start with a lot of potential, but then they always end abruptly.

Welp, this is over. Axed. Axed to hell. But it could've been worse. 6.5/10, not enough maid-attendant-girl.

Feels like the manga got axed. The story could've stretched the games with a lot more chapters and character development. Instead, most of the games get rushed in 2 chapters... Also, wtf is with those games? It's so effing biased it's not even worth a challenge.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics