Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 91votes)

Mahou Shoujo Pretty☆Bell

Alt Names: alt 마법소녀 프리티 벨alt 魔法少女プリティ☆ベルalt 魔法少女Pretty Bellalt 魔法少女普莉堤☆貝兒alt Magical Girl Pretty Bellalt Mahou Shoujo Pretty Bell
Author: Kakeru
Artist: Kakeru
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A bodybuilder becomes a chosen "magical girl." Fully accepting his destiny to protect little girls from danger, he fights evil by shooting energy beams from his muscles. It's great.

Magical rod "ryin rod" has been awakened. When the compatible user "magical girl pretty bell" appears, it is said that the world will be at risk. Milk and Cocoa are angels who protect the rod and support magical girl pretty bell, They have come to the town where a compatible user, Misaki Eri lives, while being attacked by an enemy. However the rod didn't point to Eri but pointed to a body building neighbor, Takada Atsushi. Why did the rod pick Atsushi instead of Eri? And why is it two compatible users?
Go to Mahou Shoujo Pretty☆Bell Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Need New Translator To Continue Volumes 3 and Beyond! New Window shades7000
  • 0 Replies

147 Comments

Yes!!! Oh thank you so much for picking this up again!!!

Though you'll have to wait at least a month till the next one, unless we can get someone to help clean/TS while Shades is away.  Chapters 4 and 5 have been translated as well as the profiles for volume 1.

I am overjoyed.

Yes!!! Oh thank you so much for picking this up again!!!

Is anyone really serious about getting this translated? I mean *really* serious as in would actually assist. It's a series I've wanted to translate for some time, but krytyk didn't want to do all the redrawing >:(

I'm not talking let's do this super fast and speed scan it. I'm busy with work on multiple fronts (I do translation work for an actual publisher now) and Pretty Bell has some loooooong chapters with looooooooooooots to translate. I'm talking, let's do it slow, do it right, and re-do it from the beginning. If you want to proof and actually clean and edit this (yes, I realize that's a lot of work) or know a group who really wants to do it right, let me know and I'll see what I can do between work and my other projects.

I.... I... My God...

51XXvX5ZoRL._SY355_.jpg

That guy like Mazinkaiser among "Magical Girls", lol

Looking at Misaki Eri character. I knew it that this is Bar Peachpit. :D

The reason why she can not be magical girl is because she has to f**k his father and bear his child next year and replace her late mother's place.

Don't sure that I want know this information .----. It's disturbed me in some way...

You know this reminds me with One Punch man. Where you want to see the overpowered MC fares against other dangerous threat.

Plus the MC is actually awesome bro.

i will not care how long,what people will say, and how many cries each time the panty shot occur, I will follow for more release

[I fell for a 10-year-old]

I remember the stuff, the protagonist was awesome.

Holy Protein!

Spoiler

Hopefully someone or a group Please pick this up and translate it.(Just making a new acc for this website only to make this request(lol))

They only were doing a couple of chapters to spur interest in it and hopefully have another group pick it up

No they just used translation already made and put them into pictures. And only two were translated.

They only were doing a couple of chapters to spur interest in it and hopefully have another group pick it up

I wouldn't mind another group picking it up, that's true, but I don't mind our group doing it either, either way as long the manga keeps going, it would be great! :D

Did they stop translating this?

I puked

I am OK with this...

Did they stop translating this?

Raw

for those who got frenzied(like me) and want to read?(I guess it's not read if you just look at the picture) ahead.

Somehow, one way or another, I found myself liking this Atsushi.

He's a really nice and kind gentleman! With a big heart as well!

11 volumes at least, huh? Bless you You're Welcome, I now know that, even if no one accepts translating this anytime soon, I have quite a lot to look forward to.

Defeating your enemies and turning them into your allies just with your muscles. This is what all true men strive for.

Mocha better be gettin' some bodybuildin' babies soon.

This manga greatness is such that I can't describe it in mortal words. I feel like I'm reading an elder scroll or befriending cthulhu, the moment I try to understand this I will go mad. So I'll just go with the flow~~~~

Here I extend my prayers to the Gods from the Pantheon, the Norse Gods, Haruhi sama, the 8 million Gods, and Orihime and Hikoboshi, that this series gets a translator.

This is magical girl show, so you have to pray to Madoka-megami sama, "Goddess of Magical Girl".

Don't forget her sacrifice to all humanity and magical girls' hope.

Mahou Shoujo Muscle Fest mmm...~!

just press the follow button, don't ask, just press it

This guy reminds me of Fate/Zero Rider.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics