Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 91votes)

Mahou Shoujo Pretty☆Bell

Alt Names: alt 마법소녀 프리티 벨alt 魔法少女プリティ☆ベルalt 魔法少女Pretty Bellalt 魔法少女普莉堤☆貝兒alt Magical Girl Pretty Bellalt Mahou Shoujo Pretty Bell
Author: Kakeru
Artist: Kakeru
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A bodybuilder becomes a chosen "magical girl." Fully accepting his destiny to protect little girls from danger, he fights evil by shooting energy beams from his muscles. It's great.

Magical rod "ryin rod" has been awakened. When the compatible user "magical girl pretty bell" appears, it is said that the world will be at risk. Milk and Cocoa are angels who protect the rod and support magical girl pretty bell, They have come to the town where a compatible user, Misaki Eri lives, while being attacked by an enemy. However the rod didn't point to Eri but pointed to a body building neighbor, Takada Atsushi. Why did the rod pick Atsushi instead of Eri? And why is it two compatible users?
Go to Mahou Shoujo Pretty☆Bell Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Need New Translator To Continue Volumes 3 and Beyond! New Window shades7000
  • 0 Replies

147 Comments

This manga is so cliche-aware, i love it.

HELL YES! What a crazy ride. I mean who would've expected this to happen.

Deepest lore.

man this girl is dark...

My favourite part: when he summoned "Deep Ones" and they just called him out for his shitty plagiarizing of the Cthulhu Mythos.

So... how much time do we need to wait until we can at least catch up to that cover..? ;_;

a thousand years, but they will be worth it probably

Eight... eight... eighteen... Volumes...

The last shot of ch4 did somewhat hint to some content afterwards, but... 18...

Eighteen volume of glorious manliness.

Oh man, oh jeez, oh boy. Also, putting "gender bender" tag is wrong. People might get a very wrong idea about this

I... freaking... ADORE this manga!!!

So... how much time do we need to wait until we can at least catch up to that cover..? ;_;

Im pretty sure...

Spoiler

Also I'm happy to see another manga with lovecraftian shout outs. The "Nyarlathotep Incident," indeed.

Harem? Wut

Why this series has not been completely scanlated is beyond me.

9dc2157ec01f9fb435b93f321ede54f89b29354f

holy shit that was amazing

YES!

The perfect blend of magical girl and manly friendship formed through a fist fight. Good chapter.

This is one of the most hilarious/greatest things I've ever read. People always go on and on about their waifus etc, but me, I've found my aniki!

I always found the Magic Shoujo genre stupid and silly. It's about time I stumbled upon a parody of it worth reading.

Eight... eight... eighteen... Volumes...

The last shot of ch4 did somewhat hint to some content afterwards, but... 18...

In case anyone was wondering, we did have one person have interest in typesetting Pretty Bell, but it's been a while and I haven't heard back from them (they asked for a few practice pages).

This series is awesome. Kakeru is a god amongst mortals.

YES! Its back.

Fool. It is not monsters that defeat monsters. Only humans can hope to defeat monsters.

(Mahou Shoujo Pretty☆Bell is pretty much already a monster in human form)

I have no words for this series. Thus is just... wow. All I can say is I fucking love it so far.

It's mahou shoujo with muscle men, what's not to love?

I wonder if the writer will twist all of the common tropes, we have the cute mascot characters (twin loli angels!!), the cool but dangerous love interest on the other side (a busty beauty with a muscle fetish) and now we've got the gutsy rival with a questionable outlook on life (who just so happens to be a Demon Lord).

I fully expect Eri to turn out to be the big bad.

this is disgustingly hilarious. haha
Too bad it took so long to get chapter 3.

HARD. BOILED. FIGHT.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics