Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 141votes)

Kiss My Ass

Alt Names: alt キス マイ アス
Author: Ohmi Takeshi
Artist: Ohmi Takeshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMedical MedicalPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After defeating a demon, Yakushiji Teruki is bound by a demon that brings pain to humans, in the most unusual ways that demon is bound by Shiki-kun through.....hemorrhoids, which is an illness in his anus...yes anus. All of a sudden, a girl by the name of Miura confronts him, what does she, the unsociable classmate want from Shiki-kun and his....anus? Find out!
Go to Kiss My Ass Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion + Future predictions New Window LimitCycle
  • 7 Replies

349 Comments

I cant do it.  I wont do this to myself.  My high experience reading different mangas allowed me to tell where this is going. I cant bring myself to follow this and see the craziness unfold.

You'll be back
A manga about hemorroids. Mother fucking followed.

Harem tag??

I don't think all those tags are accurate

Harem tag??

Weird, "butt" this gets my curiosity. Who knew you can make a manga with hemmoroids as the theme.

Just from the title, you know that this would be GOOD!

Spoiler
AND INDEED IT WAS!! HAHAHAHA!

That is one helluva a first page. *follows*

Oh god xD This seems very promising.

Well then... this is one of the more original school life boy and girl meet under circumstances mangas I've seen...

Title alone is probably worth the follow.

wait... wut?

The demon on page 22 is hilarious.

Go to the forums and post your predictions!!!!!1

resemblance to kuriyama from kyoukai no kanata?

This SHIT WILL BE BIG :"Beelzebub Big"

Dafuq did i just read!

b93.gif

But I will follow anyway. (⌐■_■)

oh hell why not im on board

My god, what the f*ck did I just read and why am I following it? Something must have broke in meh head...

"an anal angel " , my I.Q. dropped sharply upon reading this manga ....

I'm not as much surprised by someone making a manga about hemorrhoids as I am by the fact that a magazine serialized the damn thing. Super amusing read though.

Aside from subject matter, it isn't all that weird compared to say, Dowman Sayman, or that one Lord of the Rings parody in which the main characters are sumo wrestlers that grapple with their prehensile nipples. I have seen some shit.

When I saw the title, I thought "Curious, I'll take a look, but I probably won't want to read it".

When I read the posts, I thought "Still curious, guess I'll read the chapter.  But no way will I want to follow it."

OK, OK.  Whatever.  Followed.

This isn't actually the weirdest I've seen though.  That would have to be the one with the pigeons:  Hatoful Kareshi.

I cant do it.  I wont do this to myself.  My high experience reading different mangas allowed me to tell where this is going. I cant bring myself to follow this and see the craziness unfold.  

I never thought I would read a manga about hemeroids let alone enjoy it.

i feel ashamed that i clicked on the follow button but you just dont see original works like these anymore, although its its well not sure how plot comes out of this

Spoiler

Oh dear god!

such stupid reasons not to go to the doctor lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics