Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 257votes)

Murcielago

Alt Names: alt MURCIÉLAGO-ムルシエラゴ-
Author: Yoshimura Kana
Artist: Yoshimura Kana
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a city overflowing with heinous crimes and violence, two girls make it their job to kill criminals who can not be dealt with by police.
Go to Murcielago Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Murcielago New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies

408 Comments

Wow, she's so OP. Her tongue must hurt though..

i hope she will rape her in the next chapter ♥

Chapter 8 is out. The last two pages of it are really amazing. This artist is very good.

I kinda liked momoyama

Edit: anyone explain this to me? Why did he grab her?

http://vatoto.com/read/_/265681/murcielago_ch5_by_cxc-scans/8

Does the extra chapter got censored or something like that? Because the ninth page which casually has the most explicit scenes of the chapter now appears almost completely black except for a little part in the superior part of the page. Well maybe is just a problem that happens only in my computer. Thanks for the chapters, another pack like this would be awesome mostly because I want to see the not so nice ending that the author surely has for that old guy.

I always thought this was a sequel of Countach, guess I was wrong...

Sequel of Countach should be named Diablo :P

Lamborghini!!!!
*manga about killing*
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!

Spoiler

*I put it in a spoiler tag since its hurting my eyes*

Spoiler

that is one vibrating head.

Wtf?  Even if you can't feel pain, you can't just shrug off your organs being destroyed and function just as normal

Sure you can. Its just a matter of how long.

Adrenaline is amazing stuff.

Wtf?  Even if you can't feel pain, you can't just shrug off your organs being destroyed and function just as normal

I always thought this was a sequel of Countach, guess I was wrong...

Spoiler

83669894cf.gif

NEXT CHAPTER WHEN

Oh, she's marvelous.  "You've been killing everyone and trying to kill me.  Well, whatever.  Anyway, wanna fuck?"

That weapon might not be useful, since she can't feel a thing. LOL

That's why she said that last line

That insensitivity to pain (what the maid has) and insensitivity to pleasure 'might' be independent.

That is to say, it's time:

Spoiler

That weapon might not be useful, since she can't feel a thing. LOL

This manga has everything.

Aside from a hero it has most yes.

Ah, I really liked that guy...

Yuri rape!

This manga has everything.

Aw, I was expecting a boss on each floor lol

@joker. I was going to say that to.funny she drew what was happening.

I have to ask though, how come Hinako(the crazy driver chick) drew what was happening to the other?

Breaking the fourth wall.

• Ada likes this
@joker. I was going to say that to.funny she drew what was happening.

I have to ask though, how come Hinako(the crazy driver chick) drew what was happening to the other?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics