Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 257votes)

Murcielago

Alt Names: alt MURCIÉLAGO-ムルシエラゴ-
Author: Yoshimura Kana
Artist: Yoshimura Kana
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a city overflowing with heinous crimes and violence, two girls make it their job to kill criminals who can not be dealt with by police.
Go to Murcielago Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Murcielago New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies

408 Comments

Spoiler

It truly is Nirvana. 

At this point, it is pretty much impossible for this to NOT be a setup. The fall is going to be brutal. Terminal velocity brutal.

I'm thinking more reentry coming back down to Earth brutal.

Next chapter: Kuroko gives up her life as a killer to join a lesbians cult. Never seen again in public, but assumed to be buried by breasts somewhere.

At this point, it is pretty much impossible for this to NOT be a setup. The fall is going to be brutal. Terminal velocity brutal.

I wonder when the trap happens.

This is the most glorious chapter of the series to date, i honestly can't imagine Kuroko resisting to join this cult. Its literally her NIRVANA!

You just know that Kuroko's inevitable murderous rampage will be a hell proportionate to her current heaven...

I smell the biggest harem in history. :D

You darn right here. I already want to see more.

I smell the biggest harem in history. :D

Man talk about a huge update, to anyone wondering who was driving the car that the sniper was in 

Spoiler

118289403a.png

Yeah, I am too a little bit confused about what happened there,

Spoiler

Spoiler

Sounds possible.

Spoiler

I'm going out on a limb here, but:

Spoiler

That's what I thought at first

Spoiler

Guess we have to wait for an explanation 

ah. the most innocent one is the most psycho on the inside. perfect character for this series. if thats what happens when she gets a little cut, im scared to think what she'll do if you break something.

Eye for an eye, with interest.

She was injured once. She returned the favor once. Excessively. Both of them used an 'instrument of death' in the right hands.

Lesbian cult? This would be the biggest wall Kuroko has faced yet.

..Well doesnt look like she gives a fruk.

Enough poison to kill an Indian Elephant, eh?

Sounds pretty Gastly.

Spoiler

Also, what exactly was the reason Reiko was so happy?

I'm going out on a limb here, but:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Yeah, I am too a little bit confused about what happened there,

Spoiler

Spoiler

I love this kind of thing

Spoiler

• Ada likes this

Spoiler

Aaaand Hinako just stole the number one spot for most pants-crappingly scary character in this manga. Good on you, girl!

ah. the most innocent one is the most psycho on the inside. perfect character for this series. if thats what happens when she gets a little cut, im scared to think what she'll do if you break something.

ch16 - Its all just a happy game of chase to her :)  

Thanks for the batch of chapters. 

So many chapters, I can't believe my eyes that so much bliss is possible. Thanks, so many thanks for this chapters.

awesome darkness you have there.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics