Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 1530votes)

Mahou Tsukai no Yome

Alt Names: alt Ang Asawa ng Magoalt เจ้าสาวผมแดงกับจอมเวทอสูรalt Cô Dâu Pháp Sưalt Die Braut des Magiersalt 魔法使いの嫁alt 魔法使之嫁alt 魔法使的新娘alt Kadim Magus'un Gelinialt La Femme du Magealt La Prometida del Magoalt La sposa dello stregonealt Mahoutsukai no Yomealt Oblubienica czarnoksiężnikaalt The Ancient Magus' Bridealt The Magician's Bridealt Velhon morsianalt Невеста чародеяalt כלת המגוס העתיקalt عروس السّاحر
Author: Yamazaki Kore
Artist: Yamazaki Kore
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hatori Chise is only 16, but she has lost far more than most. With neither family nor hope, it seems all doors are closed to her. But a chance encounter begins to turn the rusted wheels of fate. In her darkest hour, a mysterious magus appears before Chise, offering a chance she couldn't turn down. This magus who seems closer to demon than human, will he bring her the light she desperately seeks, or drown her in ever deeper shadows?
Nominated for the 8th Manga Taisho Award.
Go to Mahou Tsukai no Yome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Up-To-Date Theories! Seeing Things With a New Set of Eyes New Window Lilienne Lethe
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chise's Eye Color New Window koreofpacks
  • 7 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Comadrin
  • 1 Replies
Topic OVAs by Studio Wit New Window 8lacKy
  • 8 Replies
Topic Chapter 27 New Window Yung_Zefling
  • 2 Replies

1286 Comments

Let Chise die. She's so utterly pointless and is only good at screwing up. Bullshit that faerie cares about her as a person. Her only redeeming quality is being nice to everyone. She's almost as bad as the Fruits Basket girl, but at least the Fruits Basket girl does it with a smile.

Do you realize how much of a prick you sound like?

Also it's really hard to take your assessment of a character seriously when you put it in the completely unnecessary and unwarranted context of "x should die". It makes you seem like you have some bizarre, disproportionate personal grudge with a fictional character. Or you're just generally unpleasant. Neither is a great look

There are better ways to voice how you don't find a character compelling without sounding like such an edge lord and/or drama queen.

And what good have you done for the world that gives you standing for your mockery?  Have you saved any lives lately, as she has?  It's certainly clear you lack that redeeming quality you mention.

It's rozzak. 'Nuff said.

Why not kidnap a random person, then? Sure, Chise would hate it no mater who got cursed, but she would be less angry if Elias didn't pick one of her few friends.

Magic has habits, moving the curse will work better the "closer" the two parts. Blood, Bonds, Past. Chise doesn't have many bonds so he doesn't have many options

Why not kidnap a random person, then? Sure, Chise would hate it no mater who got cursed, but she would be less angry if Elias didn't pick one of her few friends.

The wandering jew (I'm not even going to attempt to remember how to spell his name) is still using the girl as a spy via curse. It's possible elias picked up on this and is just going to use the girl to find him. at least I'm hoping so. After all if he intends to swap "body conditions" there is not better candidate. He'll have an immortal bride to match his seemingly indefinite lifespan, and it seems as though the wandering jew is looking for a way to die anyway.

This is the last thing that Chise would want... How can he be so blind to that right after promising to walk this path TOGETHER!

Because her safety is much more important to him than her wants.

This is the last thing that Chise would want... How can he be so blind to that right after promising to walk this path TOGETHER!

• RSD likes this

Now Elias is going the way the unfortunate cases they were solving in the early chapters went...

hey hey hey hey this chapter is interesting but how elias and chise trying to solve the curse incident make me feel sad. it's like they will do anything without think the price they will pay for it

this chapter got reaaaally dark, Chise save Elias of going that route pleaaase D: 

This is what confuses me. Why pick someone close to her instead of some random stranger she'll never meet and never know of? Unless it's a requirement of the spell for the victim to be close to the transferee, it's an odd choice for Elias who knows how to be be deceptive and Joseph is the better choice.

I think it has be close or has some qualities like that 'cause he was gonna search for her.

Chise will unleash a 500 hit slap combo on Ellias if he goes through with this plan.

Does Elias not remember what happened to a certain someone trying to use others' lives to allow a loved one to live on? It was pawsitively nyatastrophic.

Also Cartaphilus still has some kind of magic going on with Stella. This isn't going to go well.

Let Chise die. She's so utterly pointless and is only good at screwing up. Bullshit that faerie cares about her as a person. Her only redeeming quality is being nice to everyone. She's almost as bad as the Fruits Basket girl, but at least the Fruits Basket girl does it with a smile.

And what good have you done for the world that gives you standing for your mockery?  Have you saved any lives lately, as she has?  It's certainly clear you lack that redeeming quality you mention.

Wow, rude.

I will said that too...to hid the bitter sadness of this chapter...
Spoiler

Wow, rude.

MM-MMU. Nope bruh. Nope. Don't do it. That's Chise's friend. Shaking my head. You haven't learned a single thing have you....

This is what confuses me. Why pick someone close to her instead of some random stranger she'll never meet and never know of? Unless it's a requirement of the spell for the victim to be close to the transferee, it's an odd choice for Elias who knows how to be be deceptive and Joseph is the better choice.

Can't say I was surprised.

Elias gives zero damn about human life so it's not morally wrong in his eyes to sacrifice one or a thousand for his purpose.

He did try to justify his move (with how he had asked Ruth if he would do the same as him). It shows that Elias is hesitating on this because he knows the value of a human life.

It's just that his back is pushed against the wall and he's being desperate. I hope he doesn't make a mistake that he will regret in the long run. This is making him look more of an anti-hero. Not that I don't mind. This chapter shows how Elias is moving with a goal (and as stated by the characters, he has changed because of it). But not only that, it shows Elias' fear of losing Chise by doing something akin to a taboo and how his small bit of hesitation shows how he's slowly learning the value of things around him.

Uwa... she won't like that if and when she finds out.

Elias you need a slap upside the head
Spoiler

Can't say I was surprised.

Elias gives zero damn about human life so it's not morally wrong in his eyes to sacrifice one or a thousand for his purpose.

Sounds like a case for a magical police. Or an Inquisition. Or whatever they have here.

Remember when Cartaphilus meet Stella? now its all connected between Cartaphilus, Stella, and Chise. He'll get Chise's arm, Stella is not sacrificed, and Chise's curse will be lifted. 

OH BOI DON'T DO IT.

Don't do it, Elias.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics