Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.17 - 121votes)

Nanoka no Kare

Alt Names: alt Ang Kasintahan ni Nanokaalt Ein Freund für Nanokaalt 菜の花の彼alt 菜乃花的他alt Il fidanzato di Nanokaalt Nanoka's Boyfriend
Author: Tekkotsu Saro
Artist: Toumori Miyoshi
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nanoka's friends are only interested in boys, leaving Nanoka feeling alone and left out. The truth is, she had a boyfriend before, but was left so heartbroken by his lies that she's not interested in dating anymore. That's what she thought, until an overheard conversation moves her so much that she ends up suddenly confessing to a boy that she's never even seen!
Go to Nanoka no Kare Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

154 Comments

The contrast between her sparkling and glowing and his devastated (& borderline psychotic) expressions make it that much more dramatic.

i smell ntr here...

NTR!! NTR!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!

At first I just found the premise interesting. Then I thought it was a neat dynamic of having one move on from a relationship and another trying to hold on to it. But this last chapter, somebody was certainly flashing the crazy eyes. I feel like this might be heading to the "one person attempt to move on while fighting off the obsessive psycho stalker that just won't go no matter the pain they might have to dish" direction...

giphy.gif

Nope, nope, nope....nope!!!

Spoiler

I think I'm starting to remember the reason why I stopped reading Akuma to Love Song.

Kept following this in Spanish on a different site, and oh my God, does it become painful. And it makes me really sad, because Hayata is a sweetheart and the perfect boyfriend. At this point I'm only reading to see if Takato gets what he deserves, even if in the author's earlier series Akuma to Love Song nobody got punished for anything LOL.

It gets worse.

Same here. No one got in trouble and it became increasingly irritating after the first arc. How many love triangle and fallouts did this manga had again?

That's his redemption/character development arc... That chapter is literally about how

Spoiler

I don't want another full redemption bullshit arc. Too much drama.

I looked ahead at chapter 53, and apparently the manga is STILL all about Takato being a giant douche. Time to nope on outta here.

OMG chapter 53? I'm outta here....

I looked ahead at chapter 53, and apparently the manga is STILL all about Takato being a giant douche. Time to nope on outta here.

That's his redemption/character development arc... That chapter is literally about how

Spoiler

Kept following this in Spanish on a different site, and oh my God, does it become painful. And it makes me really sad, because Hayata is a sweetheart and the perfect boyfriend. At this point I'm only reading to see if Takato gets what he deserves, even if in the author's earlier series Akuma to Love Song nobody got punished for anything LOL.

This is 360 Degrees Material all over again. I'm seriously thankful for the "spoiler" comments that serve as heads-up before I got let down once again

It gets worse.

Puede ser cliché y enfermante como todo se distorsionó, pero aún así quiero saber qué sigue :'(

This is 360 Degrees Material all over again. I'm seriously thankful for the "spoiler" comments that serve as heads-up before I got let down once again

So why are they no updates since 23rd of august? .___. 

the plot is getting annoying but I still want to know how it will go on! 

The hope that nanako and hayata will be happy together at some point is still not dead, so pls keep updating >__<

ooookkkkaaaayyyy... for some reason it gets not-too-exciting after "that" incident... if this keeps on going, then i have no choice but to drop this manga...

So..... dumb......

Despite the screaming of my gut instincts and the good sense in other people's comments, I'm going to hang in there for this one and hope that this is just a lull in quality...

... I lost count of the number of times I facepalmed from all the dumb scenes in this chapter. I had such high hopes for this series too. *sigh*

Same here. This series got a lot worse within just a few chapters.

This is not looking good.  From the latest chapters and some of the spoilery comments, I am beginning to wonder if I should cut my losses and bug out so I can remember the sweet romance at the beginning.

This seems to be the best thing to do, so I'm out of here.

Spoiler

... I lost count of the number of times I facepalmed from all the dumb scenes in this chapter. I had such high hopes for this series too. *sigh*

Ok, the new chapter is just stupid. Communication, girl, do you know what it is?

This is not looking good.  From the latest chapters and some of the spoilery comments, I am beginning to wonder if I should cut my losses and bug out so I can remember the sweet romance at the beginning.

Oh hey its alive~! :D -sees comments- DAMMIT. I had so much hope for this one.

Unfortunately true. The characters become more annoying, the scenarios become less believable. If you thought that this heroine would be new, interesting and straightforward then you will be disappointed.

Ahhh shoujo mangas, never disappoint me.

The angst is getting real.

I can't remember how much of the raws I read up to, but I think this manga gets progressively worse (and angsty) each chapter... which sucks because I did think manga was cute at first.

Unfortunately true. The characters become more annoying, the scenarios become less believable. If you thought that this heroine would be new, interesting and straightforward then you will be disappointed.

I can't remember how much of the raws I read up to, but I think this manga gets progressively worse (and angsty) each chapter... which sucks because I did think manga was cute at first.

All this drama is so ridiculous... yet I keep reading it. 

Dun worry hun, just let your bf overwrite that kiss by kissing you passionately back. 8D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics