Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 279votes)

Pandora Hearts

Alt Names: alt パンドラハーツalt Chiếc Hộp Pandoraalt PandoraHeartsalt قلوب باندوراalt 潘朵拉之心alt Сердца Пандорыalt دل های پاندورا
Author: Mochizuki Jun
Artist: Mochizuki Jun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The air of celebration surrounding fifteen-year-old Oz Vessalius’s coming-of-age ceremony quickly turns to horror when he is condemned for a sin about which he knows nothing. He is thrown into an eternal prison known as the Abyss, from which there is no escape. There, he meets a young girl named Alice, who is not what she seems. Now that the relentless cogs of fate have begun to turn, will they lead only to crushing despair for Oz, or is there some shred of hope for him to grasp on to?

Related:

>Pandora Hearts ~odds and ends~ (Artbook)

( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/pandora-hearts-odds-and-ends-r2937 )

=======Mod Notice====
Please dont post anything that will spoil current chapter in comment section.
Put of them in [spoiler] tag or discuss in the
serie forum.
======End of Notice=====
Go to Pandora Hearts Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Poor Ada (spoilers) New Window sarahitagi
  • 1 Replies
Topic Pandora Hearts: Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Buttock Follicle
  • 167 Replies
Topic Pandora Hearts Character Relationships Charts (spoilers) New Window Mizura
  • 0 Replies
Topic Romance??? New Window Bigoloks
  • 16 Replies
Topic Tragedy? New Window romcom
  • 4 Replies
Topic I like this series, but... New Window genz
  • 19 Replies

407 Comments

I... I really dunno what to say. That felt awfully, unnecessarily cruel. I'm not even trying to joke right now. I feel cheated after what happened in chapter 97 and reading ch. 98 afterwards. 

But, see? This, just the fact that I'm feeling like this, shows that I'm actually reading a good work. This level of attachment over a single character, not many fictions make it possible. Even if I hate what you did, I won't deny that it was really well told all the way through. That said, it doesn't necessarily mean I'm enjoying it right now.

Looking forward to read the tragic finale. If that's even something to look forward to.

Thanks for the chapters.

NOOOOOOOO~!!!! MAH FEELS~!!!

The FEELS are soooooooo real. Oh man oh man I can't wait till the next chapter. I wish Jack will end in peace for I sympathize with him. He is just like all the rest of the character trying so hard to accomplish their own goals whatever it may be and Jack is so sad. To lose the one he love and we see how he deals with it, by dragging the world into the abyss in his futile attempt to grant Lacie last wish although a fail attempt at interpretation that wish.

So many...feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels. T____T

The feels man... The feels... Why... Just why...

Aw crap!! I was going to reread this. Now it's gone... =( So sad. Well I'll just have to wait for the official english release and borrow it from my library.

I hope they continue with the anime.

Actually the scanlation team that was working on Pandora Hearts (Fallen Syndicate) is still doing so.

They will most likely post future chapters on tumblr.

Aw crap!! I was going to reread this. Now it's gone... =( So sad. Well I'll just have to wait for the official english release and borrow it from my library.

I hope they continue with the anime.

Guys, can you just say what that announcement is about?

(I can't find it)

This is the announcement: https://vatoto.com/forums/topic/20345-more-dmca/

Basically because of batoto's policy of deleting chapters if the publishers ask them to they deleted Pandora Hearts chapters among others. Here's an incomplete list: http://pastebin.com/cY2TVLNr

Guys, can you just say what that announcement is about?

(I can't find it)

Where's that announcement?

Ok, i found it.

Why were the chapters removed? I also only get an error when trying to visit Fallen Syndicate's website.

Forget what I said, I didn't read the announcement.

what announcement?

PD: OK, i've read it now :(

Why were the chapters removed? I also only get an error when trying to visit Fallen Syndicate's website.

Forget what I said, I didn't read the announcement.

...mukyaaaa!!!! Chapters removed before I reach latest chapter!!!
(currently at chp 75)

at least some nice development <3 well not completely nice, but at least it turned out to be somewhat heartwarming within all the chaos.

YES YES YES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES. I can't believe author shot at us such a clear glimpse of hope in this dark setting!

the best parring!oz and echo!

Reading this chapter and tokyo ghoul in the same session is too much
Really great chapter

So...lemme get this straight...

Noise is now gone, and her "copy" Echo, is now the one in charge of the body...

Poor Noise. =(  She just wanted to be a good older sister to Vincent.  At least she managed to do that before she disappeared.

And...yay for Echo still living, and Oz finding someone to care for!

as if .. I hope it's true

PS. echo why you so cuute :3

this chapter ended up better than i expected when i started reading it.

am i the only one hoping that oz will grow giant black rabbit ears?

This was another episode in "What Happens When You Give a Depressed Teenager Super Powers" turn in next month for another wonderful chapter, and goodnight.

Echo x Oz Otp???

Now I wonder when did the train of feels started the departure, it feels like since the beginning of the serie.

So...lemme get this straight...

Noise is now gone, and her "copy" Echo, is now the one in charge of the body...

Poor Noise. =(  She just wanted to be a good older sister to Vincent.  At least she managed to do that before she disappeared.

And...yay for Echo still living, and Oz finding someone to care for!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics