Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 198votes)

Ratman

Alt Names: alt Ratman - The smallest hero!?
Author: Inui Sekihiko
Artist: Inui Sekihiko
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet Shooto. Heā€™s a bitā€¦ vertically-challenged. He also wants to be a hero. But guess what? Midgets canā€™t be heroes! Ha! So he becomes a villain instead. Sort of. Not really. But w-wait a minute here, why is he so heroic if heā€™s supposed to be the bad guy? And what about the so-called good guys? Why are they soā€¦ evil?
Go to Ratman Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ratman; latest chapter discussion New Window hero
  • 17 Replies

290 Comments

i think it should have harem tag ^^
@Lowlightt, is this a different scanning-group than the one that translated the 5 English chapters here, or did the scanning-group in question just give the okay for the first 5 chapters?
Um... I added the romance tag, hope that's okay. I consider it definitely has romance, not much but it's there.
Um... I added the romance tag, hope that's okay. I consider it definitely has romance, not much but it's there.
As a Brazilian, i think that Rio de Carnival is the worst Killer Move name ever.
Gah, I thought the update was going to be English. Curses, foiled again!
Those skull men... No, really, THOSE SKULL MEN!!! They are so funny I can`t hold it!
Up to chapter 46
@Dezaki

You seem to misunderstand, the Scan group doesn't want there stuff posted anywhere, (which most online readers ignore as most of us know) thus there work won't appear on Batato, as Batato listens to the scanlators wishes.
5/5 Stars, AAA grade comedy. The laugh factor is over 9000!

Just read it. It's an insta-follow.
The older blonde sister is best girl.
Mangareader.net....
Venom has finally appeared wahahahahahahaha
And the dragonfly scans site seems to be down...with MF blocked by the local firewall, can anyone suggest another reader?
It really sux that the crap group owned by MangaFox/here is the only one doing this series.
My interest cut in half after reading chapter 27 and 28. He revealed his secret so easily even if the person is saving his life and after that they ended up figthing each other so booooring!! I will continue reading after chapter 28 if I'm in the mood for it.
@superchat I didn't know what batoto do, but I taught it was MF the one who didn't respect scanlators? -_-?
Most likely yes, it would be scanlator policy, I just read the chapters over at Dragon & Fly Scans site. Since Batoto does respect Scanlators, most chapter are likely to not be uploaded here.

http://dragonflyscans.org/manga/ratman/
Why aren't the chapter's uploaded here? From the other manga hosting sites, it's already in chapter 38. Does this have something to do with scanlator policy?
yea he better end up with mizushima. she cares so much for him and deserves him the most.
can't wait for next chapter (ch. 33) spring is coming you know what that means! Posted ImageRomance!

I personally like both but I think I support Mizushima more just because she chose him to become Ratman and has been with him through every obstacle and all that.
who do you guys think will end up with Ratman the senpai or the other girl? i support the other girl (canĀ“t remember their names)
It's a good thing I forgot all about going on the scanlator's site to read this manga. So I'm still only on chap. 5 I can look forward to a bunch of chapters now! :D.
so...where's the beef? (updates)
Hmm. Comedy at its finest.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics