Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.87 - 179votes)

Kyuusen no Shima

Alt Names: alt 九泉之島alt Hades Island
Author: Higashida Yuusuke
Artist: Higashida Yuusuke
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHorror HorrorMystery MysterySeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuuma is summoned back to his home island after the death of his mother and asked to become the next head of the wealthy Nuenaki family. He has certain misgivings though and rejects the offer. However after the current head dies not a day after his arrival, he has no choice but to become involved.
========Batoto Staff Notice=========
Chapters removed due to content inappropriate for Batoto. Sorry.Do Not Upload.
========Staff Notice End==========

Go to Kyuusen no Shima Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Ending New Window rickblah
  • 5 Replies

479 Comments

Did anyone count the tit appearances from start to end?? I think they were used as plot device.. Great drawings and erhh.. Very unique story...

im glad it was short.  I dont think i could take years of this.

so in the end nothing really changed on the island, even though he was the first male head. confusing, mindfucking.

The whole thing was confusing as hell, little to no panel progression, jumping from one thing to another, no continuity, and dialog that didn't make a lick of sense.

The only saving grace was the art, but when the plot kills so many brain cells it's not really worth it. Looks like this manga got cancelled because it was crap and the author had to finish it up quick. At least that would explain why nothing made sense in the last few chapters. 

Worst.Horror.Story.EVER. But the MILFs were nice so I forgive. Moar plot plz

the art is good... yeah

46597249.jpg

Exactly, a swimsuit chapter is not enough! I demand a decent final chapter! Or at least one with a fanservice good enough to cover all those plot holes. Well, waiting for the mangaka's next work, hopefully it's not gonna be on a seinen magazine...

If_you_know_what_I_mean.png

So that's really the end?  'Cause, I thought there were supposed to be -->12<-- chapters, and this looks like 11, and it really doesn't look like an ending, so I just thought I'd ask if it could maybe be a false alarm, y'know?

think this ending sux? read Shinigami-sama ni Saigo no Onegai wo ending

comrade, I know too of that pain, but this end sux more, at least the other manga leave you with a million question and rage because that series was great ... this end sux, because the series wasn't as great as the other and why the fuck not make a clear end and they pass all the history, they resurrect the god and the fight was completely omitted ... its sux!!

PS= cool omakes at least jajaja

The only thing I'm sad about is no more chicks busting out of anything they ever put on and spilling sexy assets all over the place.

46597249.jpg

Omake y u no colored.....

I don't get what happened at all, but who cares? Not like I came for the plot.

That is exactly what you came for. ;)

thanks rapeman with your thorough work on this

Thanks Rapeman. You should pick up Re-Marina

So did anyone have luck in finding out if the mangaka is also an h artist?

left hand

Spoiler

right hand

Spoiler

I can't wait for this author's next work. hoping it would be another amazing "art"

think this ending sux? read Shinigami-sama ni Saigo no Onegai wo ending

Who cares about the ending, the PLOT is good enough

It's still in climax, not in the conclusion.

Dat ending...

Say-what.gif

Just have sex already !! OMG

Guessing bad end?

Disappointment.

1d7.gif

That sums it up pretty well.

Win or lose he WILL be chained to a bed anyway.

No. It's a matter or who chains who.

What the fuck is this? I DEMAND A BETTER ENDING FFS.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics