Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 188votes)

Oldman

Alt Names: alt 奧德曼, OLDMAN奧德曼
Author: Chang Sheng
Artist: Chang Sheng
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: From Dan of Population GO:

The son of the empress, sentenced to life in prison, although blind and old declares revenge on his unaging mother who gave him the sentence. He recruits a fellow inmate, who lost her arms and legs in addition to her sentence, in his revenge.

There are 4 (Complete) Volumes.
Go to Oldman Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

192 Comments

Just found this and the first chapter was amazing. Great pacing and atmosphere. Story has gotten a little muddled already, but it has potential.

Also, surprised no one mentioned the shining reference

Spoiler

My guess is that Helen was doubled by magic.  Either having gone back in time (thus able to "predict" events), or by the auspices of some other magic (not impossible for there to be more than one).  Or she might be someone with a strong psychic connection to Helen that confuses herself.

Magic always increases the possibilities.

Helen is Neleh. In the last two or three chapters, Oldman went back in the past. That's why Hammer is still alive in those chapters, and that's why Neleh only "knows the future" until the moment Oldman is wounded. Upon leaving the castle, he re-entered the starting timeline.

maybe its the doughter from the future :o

I ship Eide and Helen now.

Hmmm, I thought Neleh was actually Helen(obvious name reversal), especially after telling that story and seeing the mole on her breast now + in the flashback, but then Oldman met the actual Helen inside the castle? I wondered if it was just me, but I at some point thought Neleh had feelings for him, but figured it was something else because he was an "old" man.

My guess is that Helen was doubled by magic.  Either having gone back in time (thus able to "predict" events), or by the auspices of some other magic (not impossible for there to be more than one).  Or she might be someone with a strong psychic connection to Helen that confuses herself.

Magic always increases the possibilities.

I really like this manga, the art is very good & the story original.

Hmmm, I thought Neleh was actually Helen(obvious name reversal), especially after telling that story and seeing the mole on her breast now + in the flashback, but then Oldman met the actual Helen inside the castle? I wondered if it was just me, but I at some point thought Neleh had feelings for him, but figured it was something else because he was an "old" man.

What in the flying fuck!? This manga is messing with me I swear. XD

The real magic trick is how the Queen's lipstick comes and goes at will.

It's a hidden scene, the lipstick never stays on so she needs to constantly re-apply it, but only does so when "off camera."  This means she'll even make everyone wait during her beratements and outbursts of head-chopping-threats if necessary.

• Ada likes this

"Hey why I didn't get one"

Laughed at how this guy actually cares about it.

If he's capable, then he should suck the youth out of most of them for revenge.

this should replace GoT! on HBO

The real magic trick is how the Queen's lipstick comes and goes at will.

Did anybody else think at first that Oldman was going to give the queen the Ace of Spades instead?

Thanks for the chapter guys. The face of the enraged queen was priceless! :) 

There is a confusion about this manhua. It won Bronze Award in the The 6th International MANGA Award. So, despite some wrong comments here in the thread, Oldman must have the Award Winning tag. 

What's up with Sean Connery

What a bad mother she is.

She is as bad as they come.

She reminds me of Cersei Lannister.

then Cersei Lannister she is.. oh fuck she is indeed Cersei Sama

What a bad mother she is.

Well, that was rather anti-climatic.

Thanks for the chapter guys!

I wonder.... can he absorb youth from other people?
Spoiler

Dat! dos! Do.. those tits, 

she may be evil and inhumane, but her allure cruel sense and emotionless face plus with the rejuvenated hanging plum tits is just speechless

its like one of those hentai plot one line

"Thank you for allowing me suck you dry *insert cruel cold lewd face with tongue hanging around with trace of white sticky liquid*

but i guess that's all for now, since you got nothing left to offer *gulped and swallowed the liquid whole* 

you have no use to  me now, ufu fu ... fuu.... *cold snickers ensued and she left the man hanging and tired out after using him for her own selfish reason*

now where did i read this one?

PS: hope this author do H manga, or at least will do so in the future

having a hentai manga with this level of art and realistic proportion would be mind blowing

imagine he/she drawn Tom Cruise as a playboy character who slept around virgin girls and bath in their blood to stay forever young

and etc

She reminds me of Cersei Lannister.

That goddamn hag, perish as soon as you will....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics