Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 188votes)

Oldman

Alt Names: alt 奧德曼, OLDMAN奧德曼
Author: Chang Sheng
Artist: Chang Sheng
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: From Dan of Population GO:

The son of the empress, sentenced to life in prison, although blind and old declares revenge on his unaging mother who gave him the sentence. He recruits a fellow inmate, who lost her arms and legs in addition to her sentence, in his revenge.

There are 4 (Complete) Volumes.
Go to Oldman Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

192 Comments

that art...

hahah I liked the jealous doll...

I'm still waiting for Gary Oldman to show up.

The translation was fine, I missed the your/you're mistakes when I proofread it.

Thank you very much for the raws and all the good work! :) 

This Manga is all About Eyes

Her Majesty probably absorbed Oldman's youth or something.

The translation was fine, I missed the your/you're mistakes when I proofread it.

The engrish looks fine. It's the english that would be a problem.

"You're majesty", "your too fat"

What is wrong with the translators engrish?

Still say magic is a lie, you infernal queen? She remind me the "Not Amused" England Queen pictures

Amazing, you guys found scans for Vol 2!

We bought all four volumes and scanned them ourselves. Well, volume 2 is scanned, I haven't gotten to volumes 3 and 4 yet.

Amazing, you guys found scans for Vol 2!

Owen really looked like someone right out of one of Urasawa Naoki's works..

Thanks for the chapter! I like the funny faces of this story. :D

will we get more chapters?

Yes, we will have the complete series when we are done.

I like the comedy in this manga

"Thanks but I don't need it"

"How do we know you aren't just making things up"

Wait... so that means his looks is because of magic?

will we get more chapters?

I think there's a chance that the fat one became the girl, bu that would be really crazy. =P

And then everything went crazy.

really cool project *,*

yikes

from magic to time power

so queen is suckin old man's age

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Blind Sean Connery rescues limbless Catherine Zeta-Jones from prison, after which Owen Wilson develops automail replacements for her, which she uses to save psychic Dakota Fanning

who apparently is also a lvl. 76 ranger with the "Empty Mind"-Passive from the Kyūdō-tree and a fully specced "Snipe"-skill with the "Eagle-Eye"-perk, which could somewhat explain her clairvoyance. Where was I going with this again?

Man the Flow of this Manga is honestly just completely terrible.  The story jumps around with horrible scene transitions or none at all, the "jokes" are forced and rely far too heavily on "These characters are yelling and that's funny!" which works precisely never.  Characterization, man, apparently there's a 1 year time skip that doesn't change Rebecca's personality at all until the end of chapter 4 where she suddenly says that all this character growth happened which we have just never seen before.

And all of this is crammed into 4 actually rather short chapters.  i feel like this should have been like 12 or 16 chapters instead so we could actually have some time with these characters to Show their character.  In general there's just way too much telling and practically no showing at all.

Also "Oh and hey this random tree I stopped near is randomly the right tree I needed to stop at" is a terrible plot device.  Also they killed at least 4 soldiers all wearing the same heavy suit of armor they should have more than 1 working set.

Honestly the only part of this Manga I like is the Art.

I guess chapter 1 was actually really cool.

It's like a David Cage game.

To bad for you! To me, it's really good. :)

@JCVocke
Although I can catch your drift, personally? I didn't care that much about the characters, simply because of the rubbish pacing. The plot moves so quickly, without really explaining anything, that I am left to wonder more about the setting than care about who the characters are.

All I know, is that the queen seems to be an immortal, and her son wants to kill her for imprisoning him for the magic he claims to wield but not but maybe she wields magic or not who knows maybe?
The premise appeared to be interesting, but the execution did not use any of the mystery and fantastical-intrigue. It seems to put more emphasis on the characters, even though the characters are as interesting as a wet sponge.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics