Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 197votes)

Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha.

Alt Names: alt いなり、こんこん、恋いろは。alt อินาริมนตราสื่อรักalt 稻荷恋之歌alt 이나리 콩콩 사랑의 첫걸음alt Syllabary of Love
Author: Yoshida Morohe
Artist: Yoshida Morohe
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fushimi Inari has a hopeless crush on her classmate Tanbabashi. One day, while trying to interact with him, she accidentally humiliates him in front of the whole class. He refuses to accept her apologies, and, to make matters worse, she discovers that he probably has a crush on their incredibly cute classmate Sumizome.

She has all these things in mind when she is summoned by Uka-no-Mitama-no-kami, a pale fox goddess. In return for rescuing a little fox-spirit creature before school that day, the goddess offers to grant a single wish of Inari's. Without thinking, she blurts out that she wants to be Sumizome. As one might expect, this wish does not go nearly as well as Inari had hoped, and the kindly goddess breaks a goddess-rule to give Inari the ability to change herself back. Now, Inari can change her own shape at will, and using her new skill is very tempting as she keeps trying to win Tanbabashi's heart. But if Inari flaunts her ability, both she and the goddess might end up in trouble with Amaterasu!
Go to Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Request: last chapters please? New Window maxlambert01
  • 0 Replies
Topic last chapters???? New Window salujas
  • 2 Replies
Topic Reason why I dislike Inari (character). New Window RogZiel
  • 1 Replies
Topic Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 0 Replies

527 Comments

I want more brother with the fox goddess and less sister with basketball guy
@HammerU89 Well, I'm reading this for the interactions between the brother and Inari. I find it far more interesting for some reason.
Guess I'm in the minority who doesn't care what happens to the brother at all. BTW, thanks AM for the new chapter.
@Chocolate Chip
Just like how Canadian French is spoken by millions of people but still sounds weird to the rest of French speakers... not that it's a bad thing, I love this kinda diversity.
On another note, the c15 has been reuploaded as c17. Reporting the issue.
Good i hope there done with the stupid sister and the brother gets an arc now which would be so much better.
Posted Image
Sooo much progress
Oh noes. Touka to save the day!
@ atgc
Yes, that is Kansai-ben. The story does take place in Kyoto, after all. (And it's not "weird"; it's a well-known dialect spoken by millions of people.)
@Chocolate Chip
In the raws : like, the way they're say honmani or hen... I think that's the legendary kansai dialect.
@ atgc
Accent? What are you talking about?
They all have such a weird accent. Does anyone know where it's from?
looking at ch 16 page 3 : WHYYYYYYY DID YOU TURN INTO THAT! Posted Image
she didn't use the divine power for luck on purpose. so she shouldn't be condemned for it. I kinda like how things are turning out actually.
Touka is such a dick. And yet I just love it when he's together with Uka since their interactions are so good with the two of them.
Touka is such a dick. And yet I just love it when he's together with Uka since their interactions are so good with the two of them.
shit just hit the fan
Girl on the cover is Keiko, the tomboy friend.

I can sum up my feelings/thoughts for this chapter in one word; *sigh*
geh ...
cheating using divine power give 10x misfortune instead the fortune ...
I hope she learn from that experience ...
Maybe I've read too much drama mangas lately... I've got this bad feeling that the brother and the goddess won't end up together.
who is that girl on the volume cover??
After reading Chapter 16...I feel so Posted Image

This is one of the most emotional chapter in this manga so far
That picture would cause world balance explode.

......................well, my eyes explode. =P
I'm glad "Animum Mutare" continuing the translation ...
BTW, Tankubon for Vol 04 should already comes out too ...
hoping "animum Mutare" to continue this project translation for the next Vol too ...
Please use spoiler tags for huge images and potential spoilers (for obvious reasons).
Comments about the latest chapter should go to the latest discussion thread in the manga's forum.

Official Policy on Comments: The Differences Between the Comic Page, Forums, and QA Board

How to use spoiler tags:
[spoiler] Image or Text [/spoiler]

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics