Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 80votes)

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Kyuukousen-hen

Alt Names: alt A Magic Senior High School's Low-Ranked Student: The Details of the Nine Schools' Matchesalt A Poorly Performing Student of a Magic High School: Nine Schools' Competition Compilationalt 魔法科高校の劣等生 九校戦編alt 魔法科高校的劣等生:九校戰篇alt Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Kyuukousen-henalt Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Nine Schools Competitionalt The Irregular at a Magic High School: A Record of the Nine Schools' Competitionalt The Irregular of a Magic High School: The Story of the Nine Schools' Tournamentalt The Poor Performing Student of a Magic High School: The Volume of the Nine Schools' Battle
Author: Satou Tsutomu
Artist: Kitaumi Tsuna
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "One such setting is the "Nine Schools Battles", officially called The National Magic High School Good Will Magic Competition. Every year, the best Magic High School students gather together, unfolding a story of frustration and glory by putting their young pride on the line."

Prequel:
> Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-r3290 )

Sequel:
>Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Yokohama Souranhen
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-yokohama-souranhen-r10198 )

============Notice================
Unfortunatly the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Kyuukousen-hen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Stress test for Tatsuya- Is he a Mary Sue? New Window kosmaj
  • 14 Replies

178 Comments

Spoiler

Not sure regarding the part where he'll never see his sister as a women. within the light novel all he has left was just feelings for his sister, which could ultimately turn into real love for her. as for showing emotions towards his friends, all of them are real. He's just a little short of strong emotions, not emotionless.

Well its a suit somewhat, from waist to boots.

The artist got lazy.  Based on the LN, that dress had a lot more going on.

Wow, does he even love his sister? Is his signs of affection real? Is his actions towards his friends truly done by himself? Or is he just copying the actions of others? Crap, this sucks.

The part about the sister was answered but for the friends, he can still feel affection. It wouldn't be a strong affection because of the "curse". A weak feeling but still a feeling.

Wow, does he even love his sister? Is his signs of affection real? Is his actions towards his friends truly done by himself? Or is he just copying the actions of others? Crap, this sucks.

Spoiler

I doubt it'll spoil anything if I tell you that's the only strong emotion that was left for him. Not for any romantic reason but to retain his loyalty towards the family. As for friends, it's not like he has no emotions, just not very strong ones. Hungry but never gluttonous as he said himself.

Spoiler

Oh man, I always wondered about that idiot servant. Is he just plain ignorant about Tatsuya? Aside from him, everyone in the Yotsuba family is scared shitless of Tatsuya, even Maya and his own Father. I mean, Maya is rigging the whole next head of the Yotsuba family selection process in favor of Miyuki just so the Yotsuba can keep Tatsuya under their control. I can only conclude that the elf servant guy just has no clue about the real state of things in the family.

Ironically, Tatsuya is literally incapable of giving a shit about what anyone else thinks haha. The only reason he cares about insults to himself is because they upset Miyuki! What a bro x.x Well if all your emotions except your love towards your lil sis are suppressed you can't help but become a siscon hahahaha.

I'm pretty sure he knows, and it's because he knows, that's why he's so strongly passionate about his opinion. Don't forget, Tatsuya is an extremely low ranking magician, regardless of his intellect in regards to magic as well as his two strongest magics. Because he is so specialized and unable to do what a normal magician can do, he's both something to fear yet something to belittle. The higher ranking a magician you are, the more of a noble class you belong to, and generally, Guardians of the Yotsuba clan are high ranking magicians.

TL;DR - Imp is a higher ranking magician than Tatsuya since he's a Guardian as well, so he belittles him. My opinion, he chooses to belittle Tatsuya to try and keep him under his thumb and control him (inline with the Yotsuba's view on wanting to control Tatsuya), though that is honestly doing nothing except pissing Miyuki off.

Actually, he probably belittles Tatsuya even more because they're both Guardians, and he's probably embarrassed a "failure" magician like Tatsuya is one of them.

that was unexpected, I did not expect the director to look like that...

I've read this so many times now and I still can't get over Ushiyama's funky hairstyle

If he's a failure it's only beacuse they failed to make him properly, is that it? He reminds them of how much they suck as people and magicians? They fucked with a 6 years olds brain and managed to screw it up, bound to weigh on you a little bit especially when a reminder is walking around and talking to you with a dead voice/expression.

Spoiler

If he's a failure it's only beacuse they failed to make him properly, is that it? He reminds them of how much they suck as people and magicians? They fucked with a 6 years olds brain and managed to screw it up, bound to weigh on you a little bit especially when a reminder is walking around and talking to you with a dead voice/expression.

owh, so thats why he so cool brain...

and a siscon brain maybe

wow didnt know this existed xD cant wait for the bus/raid scene and the actual fights that tatsuya participates in! too bad tho. still have to wait for months and also still have to read thru that reverse-engineering part. effin jealous basterds.

I really like his sister. 

Oh man, I always wondered about that idiot servant. Is he just plain ignorant about Tatsuya? Aside from him, everyone in the Yotsuba family is scared shitless of Tatsuya, even Maya and his own Father. I mean, Maya is rigging the whole next head of the Yotsuba family selection process in favor of Miyuki just so the Yotsuba can keep Tatsuya under their control. I can only conclude that the elf servant guy just has no clue about the real state of things in the family.

Ironically, Tatsuya is literally incapable of giving a shit about what anyone else thinks haha. The only reason he cares about insults to himself is because they upset Miyuki! What a bro x.x Well if all your emotions except your love towards your lil sis are suppressed you can't help but become a siscon hahahaha.

That brain modification "programmed" him to be a siscon

Is it just me or Miyuki didn't wear underwear with her costume?

Well its a suit somewhat, from waist to boots.

Juuuuuuuuuust how i like mah mc~. I mean yeah its supposed to be sad I guess... BUT THIS IS WHAT I WANTED! 8D

Is it just me or Miyuki didn't wear underwear with her costume?

a) Aoki looks like an elf

B) the father is slightly pathetic......

Spoiler

It works so well!
35kjw9x.gif

If this keeps up Miyuki might run for office and make a law that permits siblings to get married to one another.

She doesn't really have to

Spoiler

that was unexpected, I did not expect the director to look like that...

If anyone is interested, MS just released the second chapter.

If this keeps up Miyuki might run for office and make a law that permits siblings to get married to one another.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics