Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 155votes)

Seven Little Sons of the Dragon

Alt Names: alt 九井諒子作品集2 竜のかわいい七つの子alt 竜のかわいい七つの子alt Kui Ryōko Sakuhin-shū: Seven Little Sons of the Dragonalt Ryuu no Kawaii Nanatsu no Koalt The Dragon's Seven Adorable Children
Author: Kui Ryoko
Artist: Kui Ryoko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A series of seven stories revolving around lives where fantasy intertwines with our known worlds. In historical and modern landscapes, there are unique circumstances brought about by dragons, mermaids, spirits, and so on.

Nominated for the 2013 Manga Taisho Awards.
Go to Seven Little Sons of the Dragon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

53 Comments

I wish more manga like this was uploaded , ty Blue Flor

Slightly confused I thought the dragon in the first chapter was a griffon?

I would like to start by saying thank you, Blue Flor, for uploading this manga.

The first story really set a reminiscent mood for me. It reminds me of this book called "Bedtime Stories for Boys" that I used to read before bed in 2nd to 4th grade. The environment isn't very fleshed out and the story is very character-driven. It lends a simplicity that isn't found in a lot of manga today. 

If anyone is up late at night and want to read something light and interesting you should give this a try.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics