Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 67votes)

Girigiri Out

Alt Names: alt ギリギリアウトalt Giri Giri Out
Author: Soumatou
Artist: Soumatou
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story of a charming girl cursed to need the bathroom whenever she's nervous, and a reclusive boy with a special power that helps her hold it in.

Last-minute adventures.
Go to Girigiri Out Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

59 Comments

What happened to the chapter?

After reading the first chapter and assuming more focus on her urinating on herself (and possibly also the MC), I only have a bucket full of NOPE! for the mangaka. Not interested in that fetish.

On a sidenote, the scans are way too small.

I think it is not a curse but a trauma, the reason why she is fine when holding that guy hands is a psychological thing maybe she likes him or maybe she could calm down while holding his hands because he is the only who knows her secret either way she is calm when near him. I could explain it better but i don't like typing much

So the Mangaka thought, 'I'm the artist for a love comedy manga that involves a Parasite as one of the harem members, might as well create a manga that sounds equally disturbing on paper.'?

Now that was weird~

For a second there i thought she was Sena from making friends. Lol when i looked at the image of the chapter

"Last-minute adventures" I've never saw words so befitting a manga....

SHES ADORALBE!

In a way, you could call this the spiritual successor to Double Arts.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics