Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.01 - 426votes)

GE ~Good Ending~

Alt Names: alt Mutlu Sonalt نهاية حسنة
Author: Sasuga Kei
Artist: Sasuga Kei
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Utsumi is your everyday student. He is also a boy that has always had a strong sense of what is right in the world. With nothing but innocence and a mind that longs for his "significant other," Utsumi takes on one of the toughest subjects: love. With the help of the devious and mysterious Kurokawa Yuki, will Utsumi learn how to be fortunate in the game of love? Only through the ups and downs of real life, and the assistance of his friends, will Utsumi be able to take a bite out of life and learn just what love is.
Go to GE ~Good Ending~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Was it a Good Ending!?!?? New Window kubou
  • 5 Replies
Topic Could someone spoil this for me? [Spoiler tags are a must!] New Window Eien No
  • 11 Replies
Topic GE - Discussion New Window Allanon
  • 204 Replies
Topic Where's 135-137? New Window sylviandark
  • 1 Replies
Topic Broken Chapters 63 to (END) New Window Drakezius
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is there anyone else that feels like dropping it ? New Window Makiavel
  • 80 Replies

1017 Comments

Last chapter out. THE END. Now I wonder whether I should resume where I left off (gazillion chapters ago) ...hmm... maybe not.
at last. i was at my limit.
ichigo 100% was stretched, but i read it once it was over and didnt looked that bad at that time to me. i really enjoyed it. GE on the contrary started with a light funny atmosphere that has been lost halfway. All you got in the panels were people with a sad face all the time. Too depressing.
feels good brah.
@sho.ker then it be a bad end, not because I simply wanted yukiXutsumi but because the fact that they were simply licking each other wounds~~

I could have never take that relationship seriously, if anything utsumi and shou should have never happen or they should have break up after the picture of yuki in the gallery, yuki and utsumi should have just resolve their issues and the tooru thing should have happen differently.
I don't at all think this was bad.
When I read this page in Ch. 155
Spoiler

I immediately thought of this moment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWTclwsq73A
just when i was thinking this manga will never end
ITT: People saying Ichigo 100% was good.

This manga might've gone bad a while ago, but I don't think it managed to reach bottom-tier trash level (like the aforementioned comic) in the meantime. Let's not be silly, now.
Congratulations to all of us who had survived reading this through the end.
IMO, this was one of quite a few mangas that should have just stayed a One-Shot, and left it at that...
finally, it has ended as it should have long ago. although, this was rather sudden that it does feel like it was axed.
When did all of the Misc decide to join in LOL

But seriously when she said those two words - I thought this would be the final chapter...

ONE MORE TO GO!
For such an interesting opening; it sure ended in a lukewarm way.

I felt like there was no conflict at the point when Shou and the MC were together. The mangaka had to stir some sort of conflict to break them apart and give reasoning to make the MC fall back in love with Yuki. But the logic simply wasn't there for any of the characters' decisions by the end of the manga.

This is simply because ALL of the conflict had been made by the time Shou and the MC got together. There was nothing left; resolutions to many areas of the plot had been made. The manga should've ended 30+ chapters ago right when MC+Shou got together and had their relationship in a stable state.
Axed. No, really, it's been axed. REALLY!?
wow all the manga im following are ending..and no new interesting ones are lasting long..
about damn time this ended
(speak in english ginger's accent) Whot? no sex on the beach? that's the end?
haha wtf, I came here expecting some shitty drama and got something really unexpected.
Let's wait for that GE.
Still kind of sucks. Too much drama with her tragic past.
Finally it's going to end. I'm happy, but at the same time disappointed. Happy because it should've ended like 50 or so chapters ago. Disappointed because it started out as a good romance with kind of a feel-good, funny story which also tugged at your heartstrings. Then somewhere along the road, the author decided to push the "make the protagonist look indecisive for thousands of chapters to prolong the story" button. Reminds me why I stopped reading Kimi no Iru Machi.
At last. I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that this one won't be missed.
Awesome new chapter, thanks a lot S2Scans!!
The series was aight....
the issue with this manga is that it is completely eclipsed by Ichigo 100% in terms of content and execution. For me, this series felt like Ichigo 100% at the beginning and that's why I kept reading it but at some point it just turned too dramatic. Whlile Junpei might not have been anyone's favourite protagonist, the people around him began to build his character and the story. This series, as a whole, has been more about Seiji's single minded fixation on Kurokawa and just made me feel bad every chapter (might be better to say melancholic). I feel that the whole thing has been so melodramatic and took itself too seriously. I honestly think this would have been better as a shoujo manga than a shounen manga.

tl;dr: Ichigo 100% had a better story and execution, and will forever eclispe whatever romantic series shounen jump has to offer (sorry nisekoi) except for Hatsukoi limited (that series was godly)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics