Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 2713votes)

Tower of God

Alt Names: alt 神の塔alt Dievo Bokštasalt Guds Tornalt Isten Tornyaalt 신의 탑alt Kami no Toualt Menara Dewaalt Tanrının Kulesialt Toi La Aialt Torre de Deusalt Torre de Diosalt Turm Gottesalt Turnul lui Dumnezeualt Wieża Bogaalt Башня Богаalt برج الإلهalt برج خدا
Author: Siu
Artist: Siu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Raws: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=183559&weekday=mon

Official English translation: http://www.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=95

===== Batoto Staff Notice =====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
=========================
Go to Tower of God Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoilers until the dawn of time] Tower of God leaked Chapters Part 2 New Window God of LoL
  • 3579 Replies
Topic [ OFICIAL ] Tower of God Discord server New Window TorreDeRak
  • 0 Replies
Topic Tower of God Discord server New Window Teixe
  • 6 Replies
Topic ToG Alternatives New Window Paizo
  • 4 Replies
Topic Tower of God season 2 translated discussions New Window themantarays
  • 122 Replies
Topic Tower of God Fiction Center New Window God of LoL
  • 3212 Replies

4458 Comments

There is a Greasemonkey (browser add-on) script to fix the Naver/Webtoons.com page layout. It only works on the actual manga pages.

https://greasyfork.org/scripts/3227-webtoons-com-for-desktop

Meanwhile, in the alternate world of TOG ...
Spoiler

thannks for the info, i just checked it out and it is kind of odd, it seems that the webtoons are locked in to being the width of the browser so if full screen the quality is all messed up.

but things like that i can deal with if it supports SIU and isnt behind the original releases.  

The website is made for mobile devices atm (that's why it gets re sized and the images are of a slightly lesser quality) and they probably release the pc version soon since they already got the pc versions of the images uploaded on there servers.

But we can safely assume that it will be more supportive to SIU if we read it there then on a reader.

They actually have all the chapters translated already on naver. It's called LINE Webtoons. That one you were looking at was sort of a test product or an experiment I guess? They were just trying it out on there. LINE Webtoons is the official current one now. It's pretty bad but they said they plan to get better and fix up all the mistakes as they go. 

thannks for the info, i just checked it out and it is kind of odd, it seems that the webtoons are locked in to being the width of the browser so if full screen the quality is all messed up.

but things like that i can deal with if it supports SIU and isnt behind the original releases.  

even tho i dont like supporting them, mangacow translates it.  

i didnt even know that naver had an engilsh version of ToG honestly, where is it?

edit: nvm i found it, they only have up to chapter 11....  its going to take them months and months to get up to current at that rate.   im not THAT patient

They actually have all the chapters translated already on naver. It's called LINE Webtoons. That one you were looking at was sort of a test product or an experiment I guess? They were just trying it out on there. LINE Webtoons is the official current one now. It's pretty bad but they said they plan to get better and fix up all the mistakes as they go. 

so..... where do I read it now? >_<
Naver's english reader seems to have horrendous reviews....

even tho i dont like supporting them, mangacow translates it.  

i didnt even know that naver had an engilsh version of ToG honestly, where is it?

edit: nvm i found it, they only have up to chapter 11....  its going to take them months and months to get up to current at that rate.   im not THAT patient

Their translation is getting better , be patient .

In their facebook, Line (name of the english webtoons page) said that they would do an effort to imporve the translations. So it's just a matter of time.

OK, SIU has said ToG will return July the 28th (extremely lame pun intended).

This is eternal, so I am reading ToG for the third time.

really?

so where does your information come from? My info came from ToG translator on Mangacow at 6th July

Long discussions of Baam would be a good thing to create a forum topic over instead of arguing over it here. Try to keep these comments short and sweet.

Hello~

OK, SIU has said ToG will return July the 28th (extremely lame pun intended).

This is eternal, so I am reading ToG for the third time.

there has been a word from SIU:
if things go well, he will be able to release new episode on July 21st
but if rehab doesn't go well, then next release will be on August 4th (probably :wacko: )

Nope nope not going to believe this U_U

there has been a word from SIU:

if things go well, he will be able to release new episode on July 21st

but if rehab doesn't go well, then next release will be on August 4th (probably :wacko: )

yea its been 9 weeks, and the chapter wont be coming out until the 21st at the earliest from what i saw, so we have another 2 weeks minimum

Lmfao I feel so dumb now I thought i remembered SUI saying it would be like 6 to 8 weeks so i was all like... Hmmm... shouldn't a new chapter be out around now so i checked back to see if it was out... it wasn't so i reread his comment in the end and he didn't specify. I was all like "Where the hell did i get the 6 to 8 weeks from" and then i realized that was the amount of time that Harrison ford would be out of star Wars for his broken leg. I am not smart >.<

lol thats what im talking about its been 2 month since they said it will be 6 week break and here we are.lol

Does anyone know when the Tower of God is Coming back. they said it will be 6 weeks delay but itss been 2 month now. whats going on man . im desperately waiting  

Long discussions of Baam would be a good thing to create a forum topic over instead of arguing over it here. Try to keep these comments short and sweet.

Lmfao I feel so dumb now I thought i remembered SUI saying it would be like 6 to 8 weeks so i was all like... Hmmm... shouldn't a new chapter be out around now so i checked back to see if it was out... it wasn't so i reread his comment in the end and he didn't specify. I was all like "Where the hell did i get the 6 to 8 weeks from" and then i realized that was the amount of time that Harrison ford would be out of star Wars for his broken leg. I am not smart >.<

still waiting..... sigh

this maybe a stupid question with a obvious answer but it has been bothering me for a while,so, does Androssi have a tiny horn?

I think it might be a trait native to the Hendo family, but there has been no affirmation that she is in fact part of the Hendos.

Spanish chapter is out afaik. Should be coming soon.

Um, no. There isn't even a new chapter of raws on Naver, so there definitely isn't a scanlation of a new chapter in any language.

Does anyone see the shounen tag of this comic, no matter how much you say ,Baam is not the only generic character in this comic , the rest of the cast are also one including Rachel, you can find a character like her from other series like One piece , there is Blackbeard who's exactly the same as Rachel, selfish,coward ,greedy but also has strong desire to follow his dream and would do anything including betraying his comrades , the same as Rachel and nothing is wrong with that , and Koon is like Killua , he got interested in Gon because of his pure heart , the same koon is with Baam , in the end you can find a lot of characters that resemble them in other shounen series out there ,and the Author himself confirmed it this is Shounen comic in many times .

Its been over a month and a half since the break started and SIU announced the break would be of 6 weeks. Any idea if the break was extended and how much longer we have to wait?

Spanish chapter is out afaik. Should be coming soon.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics