Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 205votes)

Boku to Kanojo no Koi Log

Alt Names: alt ボクとカノジョの恋愛目録alt Boku to Kanojo no Koi Rogualt Boku to Kanojo no Koi-rogualt Boku to Kanojo no Koirogualt Boku to Kanojo no Renai Mokuroku (Koirogu)alt My Passion Catalog and Hersalt Our List of Affectionsalt 我与她的恋爱目录alt 我與她的戀愛目錄
Author: Sukaji
Artist: Sakura
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mizuhara Ritsu loves both the 2D beauties of eroge and elementary school students. Also, his friend Bungo is jealous of how he seems to be surrounded by cute girls--there's his little sister Miri, his tsundere childhood friend Akari, and kuudere Hatori.

One day, Bungo tells Ritsu about an anonymous blogger who writes about the future, and whose vague online self-description seems to match Ritsu. While initially assuming it to be a prank, Ritsu ends up letting his actions be guided by the blog's horoscope-like hints for the upcoming day...
Go to Boku to Kanojo no Koi Log Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic BKR Discussion New Window major_shiznick
  • 26 Replies

465 Comments

Steins;Gate?
so, uhh...
Spoiler

dammit, i don't understand!!
All of the sudden everything become so complex.
I think I barely manage to understand what just happened.
Story is nice, but that sudden complexity isn't good (at least for the typical shounen)
Harem ending I hope ... or at least wincest one ...
(and the twist for story is quite complex ... thanks God I can still follow it ...)
can someone explain? i don't quite get it
meh no idea whats going on but i liked the series before last few chapters went down hill for me maybe cuz i like the big boob guy better but since its almost over ill put the time in and most likely just be disappointed by a forgettable ending to a lackluster series :)
Oh man, I'm so confused...
I just went and confirmed, BKR 19 IS the final chapter of the series.
well thing just got real, or Unreal, pick one, both are right.
so it seems the blog is written by the ritsu from the future? that would explain why the poster seem so similar to ritsu and how he could predict what will happen
god damn so heavy
Holy crap, mindfucked HARD.
@Heleleo Yeah, these past few chapters give off that, "Let's tie up the loose ends and get this over with." vibe. And Akani, I feel like it's closer to Little Busters than Higurashi.
Remarkably complex, but also an incredibly good story. If only there were more frequent chapters.
Thanks, VI Scans. You guys are masters at finding amazing series right as they begin.
Yum apples....Posted Image
How's that for " within a very short time frame."?

Enjoy the chapter, readers.

Also, I've heard that BKR has ended at chapter 19. Nothing official yet, but it wouldn't surprise me.
Omygod, shts getting deep.

Still w8ng for when they explain y they abducted miri x.x
it feels like higurashi whit a bit of TWGOK pretty good
In regards to the next chapter, we are waiting for a rescan of our raws, to ensure our quality is up to our standards. Thanks for your patience, and when all is said and done, we should have 2 chapters out within a very short time frame.

thanks in advance,

-Heleleo (Vi-Admin)
Holy cow, i thought this was just an ecchi manga lol
@yariel
Yes, when I was editing ch15, I thought it was a strange coincidence with that "flag crusher" thing. Especially considering I work on both projects. =P
Guys, the comments section is primarily for COMMENTS. Could you please take your theories and discussion into the actual forum discussion thread? Thank you~!
miri's different faces r so cute lol
At this point it's just giving me a headache. >_>

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics