Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 317votes)

Cage of Eden

Alt Names: alt หนีตายเกาะนรกล้านปีalt 伊甸之栏alt エデンの檻alt Eden no Orialt 逃离伊甸园alt 逃離伊甸園alt Klatka Edenualt Клетка Эдема
Author: Yamada Yoshinobu
Artist: Yamada Yoshinobu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Akira and his classmates are traveling on a plane when it crashes onto an island inhabited by species thought to have been extinct. The situation becomes increasingly desperate as some of Akira's classmates are eaten alive, while some kill others in desperation. Now Akira and a few other survivors are trying to survive what seems to be a horrible nightmare.
Go to Cage of Eden Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Questions For Those Who Finished Cage of Eden New Window sylviandark
  • 10 Replies
Topic Your the leader now! Pick five people to be in your group. New Window Mokata
  • 15 Replies
Topic Am I the only one getting annoyed at the fan service? New Window - Jie -
  • 13 Replies
Topic The Lord of Hades New Window Eien No
  • 53 Replies
Topic games similar to this? New Window morlyn
  • 0 Replies
Topic mariya's laptop New Window paradox_dimension
  • 3 Replies

591 Comments

what happened to those two? (hades&and his bestfriend)
did they all got safe returning to their homelands?
what happened to them after that?
who is hades?
and so many other question....etc.
Yamada Yoshinobu please make a season two of Cage of Eden....so that these question can be answered....if so i will wait for it...
I think the managaka took one too many tips from LOST because it seems he followed it right down to the end...

oh well at least it was somewhat resolved
wow epic end for an epic manga
that wasnt the ending... heres the link
http://www.goodmanga.net/354/cage_of_eden
I wish Yamada's next manga will be a side story of Cage of Eden !
dat ending...
Spoiler
A lot of unanswered question really lame when it was a good Manga too and no real conclusion
Well i think that what ppl write here in comment section is all correct, but i still have some hope that author will make that 1 chapter that would further show what happened to them, or conclusion to other characters because i can't believe that we are the only ones who complain, i'm sure that in japan ppl also were doing <facepalm> at that ending.
Sad to see such a rushed ending that leave so many parts of the story unexplained.
It was good though, but does not feel finished.
So.... so many unexplained things.... Hades, his best friend, THAT BIRD in chap 1, how the hell did they get there anyway etc etc... Well, it was a good series.
forced ending nothing explained at all so sad i thought this was a great manga but this ending just ruined it
WARNING!!☢ --- ☢WARNING!!☢ --- ☢WARNING!!

HUGE spoilers below. be warned.
In the end the author was a coward, after so many chapter the author was afraid to break the barrier and cross the line with a conclusion in certain relationships. Especially in Akira's case, I understand the author's feelings and there were allot of heroines and I like allot of them that were gunning for Akira, so to let Akira end up with someone, he or she might feel that it might betray the characters.
Though, I would of liked for him to have some kids with all different girls lol... cause Akira was a bit of a perv at the start of the manga, later he became to dutiful and perfect. If the author took some risks, this manga would of been a masterpiece.
My 2 cents....

Wtf was that bird crap that shot their plane down in chapter 1.

And why did Akita n rion not fck or hook up. The reason why I thought it was awesome was this pairing.
just like Lost, thing unresolved and crappy ending, no more mangas or series about pple living in isolated islands
Another good manga gets a crap ending...sigh
I'm completely Lost as to what just happened...
axed just like psyren
Definitely axed. There's no way a manga that's been running for 100+ chapters would ever have such a stupid cop out. There were hints that they were in the future, but the fact that he skipped over so many other details is the obvious point. The poor ratings from the most recent chapters is probably what sealed the deal
So, seeing as his best friend and Hades weren't seen in the last picture, I'm guessing Akira never found out that his best friend was still alive?
Ok honestly the ending was just stupid. But I'm going with the theory that the guy was pressed for time and therefore could not put out a good enough ending that ties things together (the fact that we don't get to know who the hell Hades is REALLY pisses me off because I felt that was important).

Though there is something that bugs me, and that is the disease. Basically my response is (Ahem) HOW THE HELL DID YOU GUYS CURE THE DAMN BLOODY DISEASE WHEN YOU SEEMINGLY HAD NO RIGHT SUPPLIES? I MEAN A WHOLE BUILDING OF SCIENTISTS DIED FROM IT AND YOU SOMEONE DIDN'T?

What really annoys me is that I think the disease was what was driving the characters to end up learning that they are in the future. WHY? There are so many other ways to do this but a bio-weapon that apparently goes away after a while instead of killing you. If they did resolve the bio-weapon but I just missed it then I will forgive them but this is getting really weird.

Was this what is was like when people watched the ending of Lost? It really sucks.
What the fuck, they get on a boat and they're in the future? How does that solve anything...? FUCK, I wanted them to magically transport back in time or something.... How did an airplane magically transport them to the future anyways. WHAT THE HELL
Once a manga like this can run for more than 100 chapters, I pretty much doubt they are in any pressure of getting axed.

When you make a mystery manga like this, you should really know what you're aiming towards at the end and how you're going to get there, before even serialization.
I think it was just a problem that the manga got so popular that the author was unable to end it sooner and had to add in 'filler' mysteries into the plot. Eventually, the mysteries got so out of hand that he couldn't tie it all into a coherent ending. Basically, the author made a cop out ending knowing he can't fix what he has done.
I wish I could stop my past self from ever starting this manga...this kind of manga is awesome on how it keeps adding plotholes enticing the reader for an explanation BUT with this shitty ending, all those built-up hype just went down the f**king drain!
This manga was like a rollercoaster. Pretty decent until the end though, where it just climbed to high and it collapsed. Horrible generic ending. ;_;

(I may have had high expectations)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics