Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 269votes)

My Girl

Alt Names: alt รักเกินร้อย เจ้าหญิงน้อยของผมalt マイガール (佐原 ミズ)alt Benim Kızımalt MY GIRL~我的乖乖女~alt 我的乖乖女
Author: Sahara Mizu
Artist: Sahara Mizu
Genres: Drama DramaSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazama Masamune - a single 23-year-old man... has a kid? During the season of cherry blossoms, his beloved passes away. He happens to meet a little girl outside work and realizes she is his daughter who was raised in secrecy by his lover. The worst spring of his life is transformed into a painful yet vivid spring.
Go to My Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A great slice-of-life manga New Window KanameFujiwara
  • 18 Replies

176 Comments

haha grandma is such a tsundere
What the?!
*an
Yey and update!!!!!
What's your idea of a really strict punishment suitable for this kind of situation, defry?
dont you cry....
Touching
Spoiler
Im not crying! It's just that ninjas are chopping onions in front of my face! D:
<333333333333333 !!
Im supposed to be studying for finals, but here I am....the power of the feels is just too overwhelming
@Neko-sama It's clear setup for us readers to pay attention and cherrish the times Koharu does call Masamune dad (as she did in some chapters).

Like those heartwarming moments like in The Simpsons as an example, the very few times Bart called Homer dad, those episodes were very touching.

Back to Koharu and Masamune, unlike Bart and Homer, I believe she will grow to always call him dad as the series progresses.
Maybe cause I was expecting more from the author, story and characters but it was rather disappointing these chapters.

Spoiler
awww
amg last frame. The feels, they -burn-.
Spoiler
I mostly agree w/ TetsuDan. I think the breakup was less Masamune's (A's) fault and more OL's fault (C's; forgot her name). At every turn, she showed how immature and not ready for this relationship she was. "I wish he was more normal," "I wish he could forget about Youko," etc., etc. Then she ignores him childishly, then gives him an ultimatum when she finally does talk to him. Masamune's only had maybe a year or more to come to grips with the fact that he has a child and that the mother of said child--whom he loved dearly--is now dead. Never mind he's still busy taking care of her. He'd probably do better w/ an older woman who likes kids, while the OL should stick to guys her age who just want to have fun...at least until she grows up.
its a warm story and very beautiful, but why do i keep getting the feeling of distance every time Koharu calls him Masamune-kun thou she calls her mom for mom
what a heart warming story :')
they didn't celebrate her birthday at all? harsh.
*Sniff* I'm not crying. I'm just cutting onions. *Sniff*
Spoiler
after reading just 4th day..i feel like i be tearing alot hah ;/

Spoiler

It's just a bump in the road. Love doesn't always go a direct route, it takes detours sometimes, as people get frustrated and think they can't do it anymore. Overcoming these times makes the relationship even stronger, but it might take a while.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics