Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.25 - 79votes)

Rec

Alt Names: alt ●Rec
Author: Hanamizawa Q-Taro
Artist: Hanamizawa Q-Taro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A salaryman Matsumaru Fumihiko 26, asked his colleague miss Tanaka to watch a movie with him, but she doesn't show up at the movie theater. As he is about to throw away the ticket, a rookie seiyuu girl named Onda Aka aged 20 asked for the ticket and they end up watching the movie together. On their way home they notice that they live near each other. That night, Aka's apartment burns down. Matsumaru offers his help and they end up with Aka living with him. They have to keep it a secret to secure their jobs. What will happen to the relationship that is "more than friends but less than lovers"...

Already Finished at chapter 124 with 16 Volumes
Go to Rec Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

154 Comments

Thanks a lot for picking this up this series, man u are worldsaver. 

What a lovely, strokable little patch.

I didn't knew FTH disbanded... Well I'm glad someone picked this serie up.

really hope this gets updated.

One more chapter till volume completion

and then the group said "Maybe"

as if one chapter per 4- 6 months isnt already bad enough, 

gotta cross finger and hope for the best, ive been with REC like for years now

and i felt like eternity...

hope it doesnt end up like Berserk or Detective Conan...

I thought Berserk is hiatus, the mangaka that is, and Detective Conan is still quite regularly updated mmm...~?

But yes, If I can see the completion of this manga I'd be really happy, it's been years mmm...

BTW, It helps immensely that I'm rather fond of the series myself.  It kinda reminds me of Love Lucky and another one that completed some time ago.

I can say this much.  A member of FTH just handed me 3 volumes worth of RAWS.  This makes it much more probable.

Depends on translation (and yes I had at least two translators interested.  I just need to hear from them more regular)

BTW, It helps immensely that I'm rather fond of the series myself.  It kinda reminds me of Love Lucky and another one that completed some time ago.

Godspeed my friend.

i couldnt find any raw 
thus i result in buying the last 3 vol 
because the volume in between is available in chinese sub

Will you share? 

Pubic hair is censoring for real life

Bald is bad... A little bit is preferred... At least it wasn't a forest.

Did I just see uncensored pubic hair? O_o

Pubic hair is censoring for real life

I've been following the series since middle school. I'm already in my twenties. I will always keep reading until the very end.

same i am following it since college and watching the anime series hope the translator will finish it.

Did I just see uncensored pubic hair? O_o
I've been following the series since middle school. I'm already in my twenties. I will always keep reading until the very end.

I can say this much.  A member of FTH just handed me 3 volumes worth of RAWS.  This makes it much more probable.

Depends on translation (and yes I had at least two translators interested.  I just need to hear from them more regular)

and more rival drama.

long way to the end...

still along road until Finished T_T

anyone Know where to download RAW for this manga ?

i couldnt find any raw 
thus i result in buying the last 3 vol 
because the volume in between is available in chinese sub

Doesn't it bother him that his colleague probably jerks off to his gf?

I've been following this manga for a looooong time... I can only hope it gets finished and I can finally stop haunting it!

This manga doesn't have the romance tag? I mean shoudn't it? I've stopped reading it a long time ago so i can't remember.

It had it when i started sooooo someone took it off... probably some one raging about the chapter 25 thing.... children

still along road until Finished T_T

anyone Know where to download RAW for this manga ?

This manga doesn't have the romance tag? I mean shoudn't it? I've stopped reading it a long time ago so i can't remember.

Thanks as always for the update, FTH

lol, i cant  believe how many times it almost got into netorare-ish type of manga.

there are a lot of times or opportunities rised here.

lol storage place is a troll.

Is it end already ?

How many chapter until finished ?

Someone know where to get the RAW please ?! 

:D

the last volume is the picture for the manga page
so total of 16 volume and 124 chapter
i did not find any raw thus result in buying the last few vol as e-book

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics