Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 124votes)

Clover (TETSUHIRO Hirakawa)

Alt Names: alt 平川哲弘alt เพื่อนรักขาลุยalt クローバーalt Trevoalt Клевер
Author: Tetsuhiro Hirakawa
Artist: Tetsuhiro Hirakawa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Three childhood friends meet again in high school. Hayato (braided hair) the crazy one, Kenji, the big one who wouldn't hurt a fly, and Tomoki, the solitary one, are the main characters of this fighting manga.
Go to Clover (TETSUHIRO Hirakawa) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Meraki Scans needs help with Clover! New Window celestialSidonia
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Dafortminor
  • 1 Replies

292 Comments

Just uploaded my own version of chapter 1, because the original translation by lively scans was hot garbage.

Thanks for the updates, Vendetta and Dafortminor! Even just one new chapter of Clover makes my day, but 9 new chapters?! Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Chapter 178: looks like the author made a bit of a geography fail.

Spoiler

What you should know is that, compared to Japan, no place is 'safe'. As someone who's witnessed firsthand how Japanese people react to their surroundings in Europe, I can tell you they're like fragile little birds. So based on their own experiences in Japan itself, London is far from safe. Only upper class cushy country club country would be considered safe. Now, I don't know much of anything about Wimbledon as a place, but I imagine that compared to the East End (which is probably the kind of place he's talking about when he says "London itself"), Wimbledon is a safer place to live.

Thanks for the updates, Vendetta and Dafortminor! Even just one new chapter of Clover makes my day, but 9 new chapters?! Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Chapter 178: looks like the author made a bit of a geography fail.

Spoiler

Gah, Misaki should get himself a girl that can go fishing with him soon! Preferably a strong one!

Thanks for the updates! Sadly there weren't enough Misaki though T__T

So much chapters in few day, thanks a lot vendetta scans

http://puu.sh/4LqV4.jpg

Glasses girl are the best <3

http://vatoto.com/read/_/199179/clover-tetsuhiro-hirakawa_v20_ch178_by_vendetta-scans/17

"You are my prey" 

LOL @ Misaki: "That escalated quickly" and Tsubaki: "Who's your daddy?"

+3 Vendetta Scans. Thanks.

You like that? I did both of those on purpose, but they're a lot closer to the original Japanese than you might think.

Misaki should get an older sexy girl that can kick his ass lol. Girls that can beat the MC in any fighting manga are the best one.

not that old though.. maybe a year or 2 would be enough.. ^^ hihihi it would be great to see the banter.. hahahaha... and Misaki losing the grounds.. well not exactly losing but just letting the "girl" win cause he loves her.. lols... :P

Misaki should get an older sexy girl that can kick his ass lol. Girls that can beat the MC in any fighting manga are the best one.

LOL @ Misaki: "That escalated quickly" and Tsubaki: "Who's your daddy?"

+3 Vendetta Scans. Thanks.

Sakai, Tomoki, Kenji, Gengen have all "girlfriends"... it seems Misaki's the only one left... i wonder what kind of girl would the author pair him up with? 

ahh.. forgot Sanada and Kikuchi.. include Maki too.. LOLs.. 

annnnddd.. Thanks Vendetta!! ^^ twas a good read! ;)

Thank you, Vendetta Scans/Dafortminor.

(Tomiki) "N--Natsu-ko-san...never forgive..."  (Person A) "I can barley hear you..."

LMAO

Any manga with old school delinquents, a Misaki and a Kenji are fun to read.

Uploading today is slow >.>

ehihihihhi... i was just kidding... :P 

thank you so much... been waiting for this to be updated... ^^ 

Uploading today is slow >.>

aww come on Dafort... upload the next chapter please... :P

i wanna see the gang beat up those bunch of posers... ^^ 

dun leave us hanging... :(

ehehehehe... 

thanks Vendetta!! :)

<3<3

First i have seen 2 new chapters. While finishing them there were 2 more, and 2 more after that. Looks like i will be sitting on this page next few hours and hiting refresh button...

Vendetta Scans, Dafortminor, thank you, thank you...

I seriously want to take a second to thank Vendetta Scans for always uploading a bunch of chapters (or even one whole volume) at once. The anticipation would kill me otherwise.

Thank you guys (also for good quality btw). You are great.

its the guy with Naruga i want Hayato to beat up to pulp..

he is nothing but pure talk!!! 

he's a b*tch!!

That's probably how it'll end up, Naruga is also being manipulated by the little shit. Used to be a stand-up guy before juvie (or he wouldn't have taken the fall for gengen) so he'll get saved by Jesus Hayato in the end.

that's the quickest manga volume i ever read... just a moment after i started reading all those new chapters were in my reading history.

its the guy with Naruga i want Hayato to beat up to pulp..

he is nothing but pure talk!!! 

he's a b*tch!!

Hayato uses taunt!

I wonder if that guy takes Gen to be a really good comrade...or if he's gay?  The world may never know.

ahhhhhhharrgghuujkjdshlsdhmnvxc ,cmz ./;m: Ndnz,m nsL>JFh wpeifjawkdzn zxv;dS Lkf sa:LKsalkj!!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics