Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 157votes)

Nagasarete Airantou

Alt Names: alt ながされて藍蘭島alt 蓝兰岛漂流记
Author: Fujishiro Takeshi
Artist: Fujishiro Takeshi
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ikuto Touhohin just had a last fight with his old man, one that led him to make a rash decision to run away from home. He boards a ship, deciding to take a vacation, but the ship is suddenly hit by a huge storm--one that sends Ikuto overboard! When he regains consciousness, he realizes he is still alive… on some island. An isolated island. An isolated island with nothing but girls. Stranded on an island with only girls, no electricity, gas, radio, television… like he was back in the stone age.
Go to Nagasarete Airantou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw for Spoiler(?) New Window NormanDFang
  • 0 Replies
Topic Development? New Window Ncf
  • 2 Replies
Topic Anime relative to the Manga New Window ⚡lightning07⚡
  • 3 Replies

366 Comments

I just feel like I read 146 chapter of nearly nothing? like the plot (even the harem) seems to get stuck at a place in time and not move from there

So happy that Vortex Scans is resuming releases on this series!

Ch 146 please ...

There will always be a special place in my library for Nagasarete Airantou. Keep up the good work, oh translators. You are truly appreciated.

I will still work on it until (or shoud I say if) somebody else steps in...  It's one of my favorite reads...

Please keep up the good work sorry that I can't help because I don't know how to translate, that is why please don't drop this series

I decided to go through the archives, because it has admittedly been a while since I read this, and on page 3 of the first chapter, he calls this a "short story."  Oh how things change.

Thank you for pikking this up Hako!

I will still work on it until (or shoud I say if) somebody else steps in...  It's one of my favorite reads...

just THANK YOU!!!

Thanks man, i know its hard to do scanlations. if i could help, i would, but i don't have money (am a student) nor the expertise to help. But, i really do respect the work you guys do.

It's alive! It's alive!!!

It's alive!!! And then it goes back on hiatus because nobody wants to translate the rest.

Morally Bankrupt is alive and actually scanlating Nagasarete Airantoy mmm...~?

Thanks mate mmm...~!

holy cr*p, talk about a blast from the past

how the heck is this still going on lol

I missed Machi so much!!!!

It's alive!!! And then it goes back on hiatus because nobody wants to translate the rest.

they are back!!!! I can't believe it!

After more than half-a-year, IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's alive!

Beniyasha is too OP for her age

Holy fuck, this is a miracle.

I think...

Spoiler

counts as a rather major thing, IMO.

Have there been any major events in two years or is it still daily Slife of Life? Not complaining if it is, for some reason dropped it about said two years ago.

"Major"? Of course not. There have been plenty of minor plot and subplot changes though.

Have there been any major events in two years or is it still daily Slife of Life? Not complaining if it is, for some reason dropped it about said two years ago.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics