Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 215votes)

Goblin wa Mou Juubun ni Tsuyoi

Alt Names: alt ゴブリンはもう十分に強いalt Goblin Is Already Strong Enough
Author: Salamander
Artist: Salamander
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Goblin-san accidentally reached level 99... and now she keeps killing heroes.
Go to Goblin wa Mou Juubun ni Tsuyoi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

307 Comments

This is...kind of...sad...

Not for the goblin but for the summoned heroine...

Ha This is great!

zhats a really cute gublin 

The quality of the raws is crap at best. So yeah, was very lazy with this and took a lot of shortcuts, especially with redrawing-or lack of. I might update them to volume scans at a later date. And I might not.

Anyway, enjoy.

Regardless thank you

The quality of the raws is crap at best. So yeah, was very lazy with this and took a lot of shortcuts, especially with redrawing-or lack of. I might update them to volume scans at a later date. And I might not.
Anyway, enjoy.

All good! Atleast it's something to read!

Anyway, enjoy.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics