Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 351votes)

Beastars

Alt Names: alt ビースターズ
Author: Itagaki Paru
Artist: Itagaki Paru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a world populated by anthropomorphic animals, herbivores and carnivores coexist with each other. For the adolescences of the Cherryton School, school life is filled with hope, romance, distrust, and uneasiness.

The main character is Legosi the wolf, a member of the drama club. Despite his menacing appearance, he has a very gentle heart. Throughout most of his life, he has always been an object of fear and hatred by other animals, and he's been quite accustomed to that lifestyle. But soon, he finds himself becoming more involved with his fellow classmates who have their own share of insecurities and finds his life in school changing slowly.
Go to Beastars Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic alright, so....the murder. who done it? New Window Cautionary_Tale
  • 9 Replies
Topic Beastars Chapter discussions New Window truepurple
  • 11 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Beastars New Window Swifft
  • 3 Replies
Topic So, I need help understanding what the title of Beastar really means New Window angelusalvus
  • 4 Replies
Topic Herbivores, carnivores, the other meanings. appetites, and how it plays out. New Window truepurple
  • 7 Replies
Topic Real nature doesn't work like this. New Window truepurple
  • 7 Replies

783 Comments

Pages 46 and 47 are out of order.

Shoot! It's times like these I hate the lack of a reliable delete button.

Pages 46 and 47 are out of order.

this is a pretty interesting start, thank for the translation guys.

...do I read, or do I not? 'tis the question.

EDIT: Ok, so far so good. It's alright.

Lets see how ugly things get.

smut tag? that's... kind of scary this time around.

Thank you for translating this series.

Yiff yiff motherfucker

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics