Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.84 - 63votes)

Tatoe Hai ni natte mo

Alt Names: alt たとえ灰になってもalt 即使化作灰烬alt Though You May Burn To Ash
Author: Oniyazu Kakashi
Artist: Oniyazu Kakashi
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: For his beloved younger sister's treatment, Shinomiya Ryouma is working frantically to raise a billion yen while going to high school. One day, a mysterious woman asks him, "Can you put your life on the line for what you desire?" and after receiving a ticket from her, an accident befalls him! When he wakes up, he finds he's turned into a girl and what's more, he's participating in a "game" where a win means he can reverse his fate but a loss means he'll die instantly!
Go to Tatoe Hai ni natte mo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

169 Comments

Obligatory first chapter death to enforce this whole thing is a serious business; this is getting too cliche nowadays. :P

Cute girls killing people/each other and reincarnation to fantasy world seems to be in trend these days. =w=

And this manga suspiciously nails both categories, doesn't it?

Cruel isn't it ? :3

Obligatory first chapter death to enforce this whole thing is a serious business; this is getting too cliche nowadays. :P

Cute girls killing people/each other and reincarnation to fantasy world seems to be in trend these days. =w=

And this manga suspiciously nails both categories, doesn't it?

and once again, japanese car accidents.

On an alternative note, does a crash really result in innards spilling out?

Unless you hold explosive in your stomach no,
The mc went like, "ooh my sisALLAH AKBAHR!"and just imploded.
Don't get me wrong, in a car crash you usually get deep lacerations that may shows organs, but this incident was just exaggerated.

I predict that one of "girls" will be his sister. In finale he will win and kill his sister.

Yeah, I am pessimist:)

waterflame: I don't believe they were all dudes. Based on the speech patterns, of the 5, 3 were guys. Unfortunately that bit of meta-knowledge would be lost in the English script without fairly liberal slang dialogue for the characters to make it readily apparent.

Makes sense. Was just assuming they were all dudes :P or maybe the girls would turn to boys... But then they can't have a moe death battle x3

waterflame: I don't believe they were all dudes. Based on the speech patterns, of the 5, 3 were guys. Unfortunately that bit of meta-knowledge would be lost in the English script without fairly liberal slang dialogue for the characters to make it readily apparent.

and once again, japanese car accidents.

On an alternative note, does a crash really result in innards spilling out?

1 Billion Yen is 74303860.520 Norwegian Krone mmm...

And I didn't realize that this is also the mangaka of Banana no Nanaa, what a difference in story mmm...

Banana no Nana, the manga that will always be remembered for yuri sex on the moon.

This really does seem kinda over done. Plus if shes an angel shouldn't there be others? They must all be fucked up to let 'Hate' do her thing.

1 Billion Yen is 74303860.520 Norwegian Krone mmm...

And I didn't realize that this is also the mangaka of Banana no Nana, what a difference in story mmm...

Ughhh... Gonna endure this kind for 1 or 2 chapters and see...
EDIT: I take back my words. I'm quitting this!

Ehhh...The art is really good, but I can only see this being axed after a few volumes. Who knows, maybe it'll get crazy good.

NICE.

insta-follow. here is hoping the updates are frequent and plentiful :3

I dont wanna see this in my follow list after a year and realize I forgot about it cause there was no chapter2+

Nico NOOOOOOOOOO

until you find out one of the girls you take a liking to might be an old man lol.

But yea I like where this is going so far so i'll follow.

Spoiler

I generally don't like this kind of setting but I tried it out hoping for cute girls. I have to say, they were pretty cute.

until you find out one of the girls you take a liking to might be an old man lol.

But yea I like where this is going so far so i'll follow.

I generally don't like this kind of setting but I tried it out hoping for cute girls. I have to say, they were pretty cute.

Following the saying of "it's what's on the inside" The foul mouthed loli turned out to have a lot in side to love.. you could o most say it's to cruel ...

I made this when I was typesetting it.. thought I'd share :3 

http://i.imgur.com/uOpKHTc.png (chapter 1 spoiler)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics