Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 122votes)

Riko to Haru to Onsen to Iruka

Alt Names: alt リコとハルと温泉とイルカalt 理香和春和温泉和海豚alt Rico & Haru & Irukawa Hot Springsalt Rico to Hal to Onsen to Irukaalt Riko & Haru & Pemandian Air Panas & Lumba-lumbaalt Рико, Хару и источник
Author: Hijiki
Artist: Hijiki
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The protagonist Riko had to move to the countryside where her childhood friend lives. There, they try their best to enjoy the time together. It also happens that there's a hot spring in the Inn she is staying.
Go to Riko to Haru to Onsen to Iruka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 0 Replies
Topic Yuri vs. Shoujo-Ai New Window firathmagi
  • 12 Replies

144 Comments

Nice recuitment page..
where its from?
So... I guess this story has some ecchi things that occur later? All I saw was a bath scene, and that was without details, so I don't get the ecchi tag. Otherwise, pretty art, the beginnings of a nice story. I like it! :)
I sure hope its not shoujo-ai...
I guess it all depends on the brother
Ahh, Hijiki-nii!! Even as a girl, I find the art amazing...
Why did I have a feeling that Haru is a guy -*- (Hope it's not because I like Yuri more :D)
well, the title is "Riko to Haru ..." ...
so there's a good chance it turn into yuri ...
(or both just managing onsen together ...)
Man this better be YURI!!! Perfect material so far just for that!
so im guessing its just gonna be one of those moe shoujo ai, 20% plot type manga huh...
Wow ! She's so pretty! Damn! I don't like mangas without male character, but shit, i can't stop looking at her. Fap time!
If there's going to be any romance it'll probably be between Riko and Haru.

The brother doesn't even get a full face shot. The unlucky guy might not be important at all. Wonder what they're going to with him.
The art is sweet but this better have some main guy character in later chapters.
followed.And looking forward to more!
I want Romance in this Manga~! Rofl Riko is just too pretty~
Hmmm not sure if it's good or not
Seems like she got amnesia or something, and the brother only show up in one pannel, that's....sad xD
Love Haru's personality. Can't wait to see the events with Hikaru and how this fits to be shounen.
Love the artwork.
Yeah it looks promising but, I don't get the plot yet.
Read this not to long ago and it's amazingly good

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics