Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 256votes)

Kimetsu no Yaiba

Alt Names: alt Blade of Demon Destructionalt Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaibaalt 鬼灭之刃alt 鬼滅の刃alt 귀멸의 칼날
Author: Gotouge Koyoharu
Artist: Gotouge Koyoharu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tanjiro is the eldest son in a family that has lost its father. Tanjiro visits another town one day to sell charcoal, but ends up staying the night at someone else's house instead of going home because of a rumor about a demon that stalks a nearby mountain at night. When he goes home the next day, tragedy is waiting for him.
Go to Kimetsu no Yaiba Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic like the story and concept, but.... New Window makuta2
  • 1 Replies
Topic We love him because he says we aren't trash New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies
Topic Released chapter discussion, Kimetsu no Yaiba New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter 72 New Window hunterxhuntard
  • 0 Replies
Topic I reviewed chapter 71 of Kimestu no Yaiba New Window hunterxhuntard
  • 0 Replies
Topic What I'd want to say to manga bad guy logic. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

738 Comments

It is not a matter of judgement, you spiralled his comment into something he did not even mean.

Shounen and Seinen are not genres, it baffles me people still mistake this, they are demographics and not interchangeable.

One Manga Work's demographic is defined by the magazine it runs in, not a subjective thought like "Hmm, this series explicitly violent or it has too much nudity therefore it is Seinen".

Fine, i'll admit i was wrong- the target demographic is decided solely on the madium a story was published in. it sounds somewhat wrong, but I don't feel like arguing further.

So something can't be aimed both at adults and kids? I disagree. Just because this is a story that has aspects that appeal to kids doesn't mean it can't have sides that appeal to adults. Take for example 'the little prince'- kids can love it for all the funny tidbits about weird worlds while adults can see them as metaphors for our own.

Or are you in opinion a story that even kids can enjoy can't be for adults?

That's just in general. for this particular story, 1 chapter is too early for me to judge either way.

It is not a matter of judgement, you spiralled his comment into something he did not even mean.

Shounen and Seinen are not genres, it baffles me people still mistake this, they are demographics and not interchangeable.

One Manga Work's demographic is defined by the magazine it runs in, not a subjective thought like "Hmm, this series explicitly violent or it has too much nudity therefore it is Seinen".

Had to change the tags since it's absurd to have both the Seinen and Shounen tag at the same time. Plus it's serialized on Shounen Jump (Shonen magazine)

So something can't be aimed both at adults and kids? I disagree. Just because this is a story that has aspects that appeal to kids doesn't mean it can't have sides that appeal to adults. Take for example 'the little prince'- kids can love it for all the funny tidbits about weird worlds while adults can see them as metaphors for our own.

Or are you in opinion a story that even kids can enjoy can't be for adults?

That's just in general. for this particular story, 1 chapter is too early for me to judge either way.

Had to change the tags since it's absurd to have both the Seinen and Shounen tag at the same time. Plus it's serialized on Shounen Jump (Shonen magazine)

not usually a fan of the whole oni stick but this one piqued my interest

I wish it was all in color.. that really caught my attention.
Seems rather simplisitc, and the justice speech.. I'll be coming back to this.

I rate that credit page 10/10.

Holy fuck! I love this one!

Ciao taipo, ma quando finiranno i capitoli in simulpub, cioè nel prossimo capitolo, avrai modo di continuare a tradurre questo manga?
Grazie per il cap. 2!!

No, mi dispiace. Se qualche gruppo di lingua inglese o francese lo traduce, e questi mi danno il permesso di ritradurlo, allora sì. 

Ciao taipo, ma quando finiranno i capitoli in simulpub, cioè nel prossimo capitolo, avrai modo di continuare a tradurre questo manga?
Grazie per il cap. 2!!
Tragedy in my WSJ, it can't be real.

Oh wait, the Imouto really adorable and i want to cuddle with her already.

At first I thought that it was done by the author of Kagijin, but it doesn't seem to be the case...

Grazie per la traduzione, taipo!!

I m very interested in this series. It has potential. I hope some English scanlating group picks it up.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics