Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 248votes)

Go-Toubun no Hanayome

Alt Names: alt 5 Toubun no Hanayomealt 五等分の花嫁alt 五等分的花嫁alt Lima Pengantinalt The Five-part Bride
Author: Haruba Negi
Artist: Haruba Negi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A poor but ordinary high school boy is paid to tutor five girls to improve their grades at school.

And the girls are identical quintuplets.

Go to Go-Toubun no Hanayome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Which sister you like the most so far? New Window IvanAla
  • 10 Replies

465 Comments

which girl is that at the end? the wedding? (last page left to right 1 2 3 4 5)

oh this got serialized 

Spoiler
When she says it like that, there is no democracy, only imouto.

gotta catch em all

if tsun 1st girl wins author needs to seppuku 

General reminder: first girl, best girl. 

So they finally serialized it huh ... been waiting for awhile

Surprisingly similar to the one shot, usually you expect there to be more differences, only one I noticed were the design of one of the sisters changed quite a bit (Headphones girls.) and the MC's sisters pony tail sticking out like a weed..

Translation is quite bad. You can really see the difference when comparing it to the oneshot

See Timeline....Serialized, Eh... Wait.... What???
So, What kind of group would pick this ..... EH EEHHH!!! LH-GUYS??

LH ASIDE FROM ISEKAI OR FANTASY, WHAT KIND OF SORCERY IS THIS!!!
BTW thanks guys for pick up this, Joking aside, I was REALLY surpise back then, LH-Guys Would Pick Slice of Life manga.

"we can't study" concept?

Nice, I remember reading the oneshot. So he gets to deal with 5 sisters who all look similar. Either he ends up with one of them (probably the one with the 3 star pin) or I smell harem ending.

Yeah and I was waiting for it and yeah there a bit extra scene and close up in this version. 

I have been waiting for this to get serialized and here it is. 

It's bit chaos at first but that's gotta be interesting.

ohh it's becoming serialized?

Looks like it.

ohh it's becoming serialized?

This gonna be good ^^

Ohhh boy, here we go

Headphone girl for me thanks

Oh fuck yeah twins (serialized?) 

So following this made sense! Thanks LH. I'm kinda following most of your projects.

and the guys from LHTRANSLATION are working on the serialization!! love those guys

The first chapter is already out in the last edition of the shounen magazine.

yep, is a re-edited version of the oneshot, still pretty good too.

guuuuys, I think it turned into a serialization, found this version, but not sure what it says at the end.

I don't know moonrunes

edit: reading the twitter, we have serialization!!! fudge yeah!! Negi-sensei did it!!

The first chapter is already out in the last edition of the shounen magazine.

guuuuys, I think it turned into a serialization, found this version, but not sure what it says at the end.

I don't know moonrunes

edit: reading the twitter, we have serialization!!! fudge yeah!! Negi-sensei did it!!

Five times the normal pay huh?...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics