Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.9 - 230votes)

Star Martial God Technique

Alt Names: alt Xing Wu Shen Juealt 星武神诀
Author: Mad Snail
Artist: Lin Xia Pei
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: In the whole world there lay twelve paths to climb the Tower of God, and in legends these twelve pathways lead towards the legendary road of immortality. However the paths in the Tower of God, are far too long, without end.

In ancient times there once were many types of martial arts, sadly the world underwent terrible changes, and only three were left: Flame, Dragon and Star Martial Arts. Generations of experts of those three martial arts search for road of immortality.

Accompany a Star Martial Arts practitioner on his lifetime journey, with young beauties at his side, and plans to become the Highest God.

Original Webcomic
https://manhua.163.com/source/4650085198900117356
Go to Star Martial God Technique Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic wth is this CDN NYC thing? New Window Alejillo
  • 5 Replies

610 Comments

Where have I seen this storyline before?Here are my predictions ....bla..bla.....
How close am I?

Well i say that not predictions because almost all of light novel is an open book now. What you called "predictions" are just events which certainly will be tell in some point in any light novel(especialy chinese) like meet a good lao xi, sudden powerlevel, villain who will threat his entire clan. Almost all chinese Ln i read had that (btw i read ATG, BTTH, ISSTH, TGR, and TDG). Prediction should be like this, "Because the creator of this is Mad Snail, i bet there will be nothing can be called romance like his predecessor TDG".

I love the direction of this so far, but the chapters are too short, this needs to remain daily.

Hmm, lets see...

>MC instantly gets a rival who is a villain with no redeeming features
>also instantly gets a beautiful, talented and caring love interest with no flaws
>also instantly gets the token "male best friend" a sidekick who's role will consist soley of supporting the MC and getting his ass kicked so that the MC can come in and save the day

Where have I seen this storyline before?

Here are my predictions :

>The villain will kidnap the love interest at some point so the MC has to save her. 90% chance that this involves some "Let me beat you up in public or I will hurt the girl" scenario. Probably will happen in some tournament arc.

>The villain will also threaten the love interest's family at some point so the MC has to save her family, then her parents will accept the MC and encourage them to get married. The love interest will blush and scold her parents while the MC acts embarrassed. The love interest will tell the MC later on not to take her parents seriously and the MC will just go "yea okay" and the relationship won't progress.

>Best friend kun will get threatened at some point too and the MC will have to save him.

>The MC will quickly get some super powerful and talented teacher who is a legendary figure in the martial arts world. Most people will consider him to be dead/missing/just a legend and the MC will have to keep his identity a secret.

>The MC will get powerful incredibly quickly, within less than a year he will probably be one of the most powerful people in the world because he is "talented". MC will not have to put in any major effort or time to get this powerful and famous figures in the martial arts world will be shocked and utter "How could this kid surpass me...?!" in disbelief.

How close am I?

not caring for your enemies is one way of defeating them.
Your success is their defeat.

way to go, kid.

He'll notice it in time that he's the one playing himself.

And thanks Casval for the updates.

(Sees new series...sees author) Mad Snail?! Nope. Ain't gonna read this

All hail Mad Snail, king of hiatuses and dropped novels! Bow before his might!

The team will take a couple of days break after chapter 7 comes out today.

On this manhua, vice-principal said that 6th lvl is a powerhouse, on LN, MC gets into 4th lvl in a period of 3 months or something like that. Knowing MadSnail and MC rhythm, he will get into max lvl in a year

nope... follow the webcomic link in the description...
seems he dont need 3 month ;)

would prefer to read the novel... unfortunately...

(Sees new series...sees author) Mad Snail?! Nope. Ain't gonna read this

On this manhua, vice-principal said that 6th lvl is a powerhouse, on LN, MC gets into 4th lvl in a period of 3 months or something like that. Knowing MadSnail and MC rhythm, he will get into max lvl in a year

But it does look interesting, keep on work. :D

This seems interesting, more would be nice :)

bah -_-.... another "sh*t weakling MC who somehow will find some secret arts/treasure/soul of an expert whom everyone looks down on but thrash the hell out of everyone later" novel >_>

Always welcome

No more TDG?

Depends. If RMT continues translating at 3-4 half chapters per week, RMT should be a week behind the chinese raws in roughly two weeks time (also assuming the manhua author continues at his recent pace of 2 half chapters per week). If that is the case it only makes sense for casval-subs to release, at most, one full chapter of TGD once next weekend in order to keep casval-subs's standard of behind behind the raws by just a week.

Frankly the team would rather not do duplicate work. This way there is more manhua for people to read each week. The team sort of hoped RMT wouldn't duplicate casval's TLs, to further increase the overall TL page count, and just leapfrog them on TDG like casval did to them. Heck I personally would even rather read more Desolate Era or whatever, there is no shortage of good chinese manhuas to TL, but it's their decision. Honestly I think their TDG TL is roughly as good as matsunaga's. Sometimes theirs is better, sometimes matsunaga's is better. Competition is ok. But casval-subs prefers coopetition to competition.

PS: seems like someone else (Hatigarm) picked up Desolate Era as RMT hadn't translated it in a year.

PPS: RMT translated chapter 102, so we 're dropping TDG.

bah -_-.... another "sh*t weakling MC who somehow will find some secret arts/treasure/soul of an expert whom everyone looks down on but thrash the hell out of everyone later" novel >_>

Firstly, I cannot see chapter 2, would appreciate a link. If you where being sarcastic, i hate you.

Secondly, he said 20-30 pages per chapter, so it still doesn't make sense.

If i'm missing something please let me know and explain in detail. So i can know for the future.

He said, "I hope".

Also, wait for the chapter, you need the chapter to be approved to see them.

Can you guys, do a batch release of 2 or 3 more chapters of this.

It seems interesting, but wanna know if i should follow this weekly or monthly, etc.

Hard to base my opinion of 1 chapter.

I really hate forgetting about an interesting series only to stumble upon it months or years later.

Done. Three chinese webcomic chapters are up.

Firstly, I cannot see chapter 2, would appreciate a link. If you where being sarcastic, i hate you.

If i'm missing something please let me know and explain in detail. So i can know for the future.

I don't know man. I can read chapter 2 here just fine. Perhaps the site had not updated yet.

It's not casval-subs who numbered the chapters like this. These are the numbers used in the chinese raws. For consistency's sake they use the same numbering scheme.

Chapter 3 was uploaded and should update soon, once its up there should be 12+11+12 pages total (i.e. 35 pages) to read on this site.

There should be no more translations by casval-subs until this weekend at best.

No more TDG?

It's a Chinese web comic. What did you expect? :-)

Chapter 2 is now up. So that makes it 12+11 = 23 pages so far.

We are still hashing out how many pages we'll translate.

How? The first only had 13 pages

It's a Chinese web comic. What did you expect? :-)

Chapter 2 is now up. So that makes it 12+11 = 23 pages so far.

We are still hashing out how many pages we'll translate.

i hope per chapter is 20-30 pages PLSSSSSSSSSSS

How? The first only had 13 pages

In case you didn't know, Mad Snail is currently working on his 3rd novel, and he abandoned his first 2 (the 2nd one being TDG). He will abandon his 3rd one eventually after starting his 4th. At least if you're not interested in the novels, he is making more efforts on the comics than the novels since the comics make more money (literally the only reason he's working on the comics and not letting someone else do them for him).

in case you didn't know, TDG is his 10th works, not his 2nd, and almost all his works ended abruptly

Short for an introduction chapter

i hope per chapter is 20-30 pages PLSSSSSSSSSSS

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics