Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 373votes)

Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen

Alt Names: alt Come together! Seton Academyalt 群れなせ!シートン学園
Author: Yamashita Bungo
Artist: Yamashita Bungo
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Seton Academy, a school full of animals where, thanks to population decline, there are fewer humans than any other creature. Mazama Jin, an animal hater and the only human male in his class, falls in love with Hino Hitomi, the only female human, the moment he lays eyes on her. However he soon finds himself entangled with various other creatures after he reluctantly joins the 'pack' of Lanka the wolf, the only other member of her pack.

The comic can be read in the original Japanese for free here: https://cycomi.com/title.php?title_id=12
If you'd like to comment, register here: https://cycomi.com/register.php
Go to Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Rapeman appreciation society New Window AnshM
  • 32 Replies
Topic This manga has been gold since it started New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies
Topic New chapters discussion. New Window Lelll
  • 3 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen New Window Swifft
  • 4 Replies

1309 Comments

Hey look an MC that doesnt forget what he does as a kid!
You dont see that everyday.

...Well you also dont see Tyrannosaurus teachers every day but thats a whoole different thing :P

Holy shit the kissing scene cracked me up. Now that's how a dog wolf would actually kiss!

Filthy Creatures.......

I'm looking at you

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSp0mx4rYWTPqaLaKRMbF_

So he's gonna get surrounded by beast girls and never getting close to his actual human love interest? Let's see how many chapters will get dished out

if it only doesnt turn to trash and try to make his crush relevant...... looking at you nisekoi.......to love ru.

Yes.

Spoiler

Thanks for the raw image. This kind of "joke" is possibly the hardest thing to translate properly in a manga. And usually impossible, unless you're lucky and manage to find a proper or at least funny replacement.

So he's gonna get surrounded by beast girls and never getting close to his actual human love interest? Let's see how many chapters will get dished out

Sensei = 先生, but I assume that in the raws they called him senkou = 先公?

Yes.

gswR9kV.jpg

On one hand, the MC does seem racist as fuck. "THOSE BEASTS".

On the other, the bears are a disgrace and give bad name to their species. FIGHT THE BEARIARCHY!

I've done GATE, Tasogarebashi, and Konbini DMZ in the past. Those weren't that edgy.

To be fair, GATE has a character who as part of her introduction told a bandit to fuck a dead person. And there's plenty of rape/sex/murder in it.

Though this seems better than I initially expected. Thanks for the pun-splanation. Sensei = 先生, but I assume that in the raws they called him senkou = 先公?

Rapeman NOT doing something controversial?

I've done GATE, Tasogarebashi, and Konbini DMZ in the past. Those weren't that edgy.

So basically a story about a racist (species-ist?) kid becoming unracist cuz because of a wolf girl.

Awoo/10

He can learn that awoo's and some others are amazing, but there are still unterspecies like bears. A valuable life lesson.

Monmusu: animal edition? Pretty interesting so far at least.

I- Illya?!!

All girls are ____-girls while all the males (excluding the MC) are just bipedal animals...

I bet this is what Disney really wanted zootopia to look like. lol

All girls are ____-girls while all the males (excluding the MC) are just bipedal animals...

So basically a story about a racist (species-ist?) kid becoming unracist cuz because of a wolf girl.

Awoo/10
So basically a story about a racist (species-ist?) kid becoming unracist cuz because of a wolf girl. Awoo/10

Is this some veiled gaijin liberalism or what? The guy is basically a racial supremacist and through the power of friendship learns to get along with those around him regardless of color or creed.

The lad's not dense. Bit of a dick, but eh.

See how this goes. Likin' the wolf lass in this 'un.

did no one els make the connection that when you see the bears as kids they look like winnie the poo or is it just me

All the dudes are actual animals while all the girls are pretty much human with animal ears... I don't know what I was expecting

Who knows another manga like this? Like fun.

my-gym-partners-a-monkey.jpg

What? Rape scans actually picked up something that doesn't involve murder?

Who knows another manga like this? Like fun.

Look good *follow*!!!

Weren't you supposed to make a anti-(sea)bear circle to protect yourself against bears? You'd think MC would know that if he was carrying a spray anyways.

Surprisingly good.  Wonder what the girl human's deal is.  (The Female symbol in her hair suggests she's a trap of some kind... any animals that are pro traps?  Quick, someone check Humon's animal world comics!) 

Looks like it could be the ankh as well. I wonder what that's about.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics